2024/25 Sean Dyche

This is the second time in 4 days I've wondered aloud, "What's our shape?" Ashley Young in for Beto? The substitutions often don't make sense, and I don't think the players on the pitch have ever practiced any tactics for whatever implied shape they end up in by the end of a match.

Sure but his job is to stop goals happening. I feel like we wouldn't be sitting here with two back to back 3-2 defeats after going 2 up if Branthwaite was in the backline.

maybe not

I look at us tho and I don’t see a major difference between last season. I think there are still major issues in that squad. Terrible pre season preparation hasn’t helped either.

When is this turgid period going to end

Could it be argued that fat Sam’s style of play was more attractive that this t*#%s
I’ve said it before, at least you got results alongside knowing what you got was what it said on the tin: Sam was unapologetic about his style.

Dyche is all guff and bluff, because for a man who is meant to make teams difficult to beat we look far, far from it.

It's an interesting move to try to drive a wedge between the team and the people who have done as much as anyone to keep the club up over the last 3 seasons.

He's a very limited manager, always has been. The points deduction saved him last year because initial run of wins in response to it helped ensure the winless run didn't take us down.

He is utterly unlikeable and his football is rank rotten. Every game on the back foot chasing the ball. Players must absolutely hate it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back