2024/25 Sean Dyche

Any manager with half a brain DOESNT let young take a penalty after being booed by his own fans coming on. we have been close to relegation one too many times and this time I really can’t see a way we stay up,if he doesn’t go soon he will be the one that finally takes us down,something needs to be done while there still time unfortunately for us I don’t think it will.
Think it was the manager that got booed mate the fans in the ground don't do that to players

1000057725.webp

Dyche's money in the bank

Reminds me a bit of Walker 94/95 and we lost to Portsmouth in the league cup. I’d argue Walker had more support from fans than Dyche despite being inept .
Yeah I think that was the season we won our first game against West Ham. I remember that being bad, but to get the number of goals conceded, being beaten from 2-0 in two games and now out of the cup, it’s madness, I do feel for the players a little (not if there’s a lack of effort), it can’t be a nice place to play at the moment, but all they can do is work through it on the graaaaasss.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back