2024/25 Sean Dyche

It’s testament to how far we’ve fallen that the reaction to yet another inadequate performance and failure is just a bit of a shrug of the shoulders and shuffle on to the next inevitable let down at the weekend. The fan base is done in after 3 consecutive relegation battles, no money and takeover sagas, it’s just exhausting.
There’s a team there, it doesn’t have to end like this in our last season at Goodison. Just get rid of Sean.

I dont think we have the guts to pull the trigger, even if we are thinking about it. No boss should have this "Credit in the bank" rubbish ever for me. We just play along no matter how long for hoping one game will change how we do. If we were to win one, we near enough are sure as heck to lose the next. I think he was treated a touch unfair at times last season, but no one could have said otherwise if he went during that winnless run, as usually a boss gets the sack after a certain amount of no wins. The way he's acting like, like having little digs here, there and everywhere at times is making me think he's not really to bothered
He's gone.

I did not like him at Burnley ( something to do with post match interviews regardless of the result ) now I detest the man just put the waste of space on Gardening Leave

If he can’t get a win at Leicester, that has to be his last game. He’s lost the ability to keep hold of a lead and see the game out. Even against Southampton tonight, it was like he was holding on to not concede.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back