2024/25 Sean Dyche

I personally think he is trying to get the £5 million pay off. Let’s be honest no one is going to employ him after he is finished here. I take it that if he lasts to the end of his contract he just leaves but if we sack him he gets the big payment. Replacing a centre forward with Ashley Young is definitely the work of someone trying his best to get sacked.

I dont think we have the guts to pull the trigger, even if we are thinking about it. No boss should have this "Credit in the bank" rubbish ever for me. We just play along no matter how long for hoping one game will change how we do. If we were to win one, we near enough are sure as heck to lose the next. I think he was treated a touch unfair at times last season, but no one could have said otherwise if he went during that winnless run, as usually a boss gets the sack after a certain amount of no wins. The way he's acting like, like having little digs here, there and everywhere at times is making me think he's not really to bothered

Well I disagree in that I think there is something to be said for having credit in the bank. But probably where we do agree is that Dyche has exhausted that credit limit, much faster than I thought he could to be honest.

There are numerous reasons to sack him, but this is inexcusable. How can you coach a team who are so passive and scared of having the ball.
1726609058023.webp

the players must be as fed up as we are. His team talks must essentially involve telling the players to hoof the ball up the pitch as soon as we get it and not try to keep it at all. He makes Allardyce look like a tactical genius.

Southampton players must really enjoy their football in comparison.

I know they'll probably go down but would any of their players even get in our team?

I personally think he is trying to get the £5 million pay off. Let’s be honest no one is going to employ him after he is finished here. I take it that if he lasts to the end of his contract he just leaves but if we sack him he gets the big payment. Replacing a centre forward with Ashley Young is definitely the work of someone trying his best to get sacked.
pay him monthly till the end of contract but on Gardening leave quite standard in industry

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back