2024/25 Sean Dyche

Sean Dyche is a very limited football manager, his tactical ability is below average, his ability to change either during a match or indeed during a career is poor and his team selection isn’t good. The one thing I thought he had going for him was that he was able to galvanise average players into being better than the sum of their parts, I now severely doubt that.

3 nil at home is in excusable against likes of Brighton. If we are not secure at the back with the disgusting footy he has us playing...what's the point?
That's pure arrogance, which is very unbecoming .Brighton are light years ahead of us in almost every department these days.

If we took a few leaves out of their book we may not be in the sh!t state that we have been for many years.

Mr “Premier League experience” has shown himself up today. Absolutely schooled by a manager with no premier league experience, with a team featuring a few players who also have little to no premier league experience. Throws the fans under the bus after the game for being unhappy with his terrible style of play. Get him gone.

That's pure arrogance, which is very unbecoming .Brighton are light years ahead of us in almost every department these days.

If we took a few leaves out of their book we may not be in the sh!t state that we have been for many years.
It’s also true. In my lifetime Brighton were playing in a makeshift stadium. Now they are ahead of us in every way possible. We are a joke of a club

Has a some credit in bank for me after last season.

But bored of the monotony of it all, irrespective of the financial constraints. If we have to lose, I want to see us trying to win and coming up short. Feels like years and years and years and years where we lose whilst trying not to lose.

Bolshy words at the end of each season about how much work there is to do, and yet the actual business of kicking a ball around has been pre-scripted and identically crap for years. First game at BMD will see Seamus limping off after 20mins, Garner moving to right back. And Ndiaye coming on for Doucs after 70mins.

They are a very stable and well run club and we are amateurish in comparison, which is crazy given the relative histories. But they were borderline crap last year, with a supposed wizard of manager who was rumoured to have the great honour of replacing Klopp at one point because he was so amazing. They had less points than Palace, the same as Bournemouth, and the same points as we won on the pitch.

Not arrogant to say a matter of weeks later from winning the same points as us after we went months without a win that they should’t be absolutely embarrassing us at Goodison without really having to try.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back