2024/25 Sean Dyche

Don’t suppose the players may have something to do with the results, could be wrong but from what I’ve seen I know who I hold responsible and it ain’t 100% Dyche nor was it the the previous seven managers.
We have very ordinary team of players besides one two.
Your either joking , trolling or your grasp of football is extremely slender .
( or you are actually Dyche)

What happened to this fitness 'Dyche fit', 'gaffers day' myth that goes around.
I swear we look the slowest most unfit team in the prem.
Well, "Dyche fit" just means "ran straight into the ground every training session" it seems, so that makes sense.

We also have the pleasure of seeing Dwight "A snail in human disguise" McNeil, as well as a few geriatrics, which warps our perception of pace.

Where are all the Dyche supporters ?

Your thoughts on the latest debacle would be very much appreciated.
I think any who were supportive of him, have reached the end of their patience.

It’s one thing having a run of bad results (a la Marco Silva) and another seeing the utter rubbish last night. There are no redeeming features of his management style that anyone can defend.

As a former supporter of his, he has to go. I have only ever said this about 1 incumbent manager (Allardyce) in my 60+ years of supporting Everton - and for the record I boycotted the club whilst Allardyce was manager.

I think any who were supportive of him, have reached the end of their patience.

It’s one thing having a run of bad results (a la Marco Silva) and another seeing the utter rubbish last night. There are no redeeming features of his management style that anyone can defend.

As a former supporter of his, he has to go. I have only ever said this about 1 incumbent manager (Allardyce) in my 60+ years of supporting Everton - and for the record I boycotted the club whilst Allardyce was manager.
Prepare to be proven wrong very soon, is my actual guess :lol:

Amadou Onana absolutely bossing it for Villa with another goal tonight.

Yet couldn’t get in the starting line up ahead of Gana, Garner and Doucoure at times here.

Another glaring example of how he can’t get the most out of players. He couldn’t use him properly due to his insistence on players playing his hoofball which negated the midfield.
Onana has said recently in an interview, Emery's tactics and villas style suit his game better.

With Dyche it's just hit and hope. Players who can play he is not interested in

You just have to look at the inevitable slide that Burnley took after a half decent season they had.
Dyche's reputation amongst many pundits seems to be blinkered around that one particular season.

Whether southampton stay up or not, you can clearly see how very average players are able to retain possession and pass it around all day long when thats what a manager demands and trains for.
Im sure on talksport the other day it said only arsenal had complated more passes in the prem than southampton.
They certainly do not have world class players like a man city, yet, it is possible to alter a sides style.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back