2024/25 Sean Dyche

New owners have every right to clean house. If we don’t have a good option though, they should appoint an interim at most. I doubt the nations finest are lining up for the current gig- we shall see.

I have supported Dyche give the state of the club since he took over.
However he is not in a position of power with new owners coming in, unpopular, and bottom of the league.
The new owners if they are planning to spend in January are well within there rights to move him in.

I have supported Dyche give the state of the club since he took over.
However he is not in a position of power with new owners coming in, unpopular, and bottom of the league.
The new owners if they are planning to spend in January are well within there rights to move him in.

Which was always the end game for Dyche once we signed him and Moshiri wanted to sell the club.

The job is done. If the new owners want to spend in January and are able to due to the PS&R position and can bring in their preferred target then this is an extremely good outcome that was unlikely to be possible if we were in the championship or lower.

The Everton world could look extremely different than it does right now and maybe some of Dyche and Thelwell’s critics could ponder on that before inanely slamming the people who have kept the club afloat and delivered us to new owners as a premier league outfit. After all, Textor and Friedkin weren’t scrabbling around to desperately buy any of the championship clubs were they?

Id imagine if results don't change quickly for Dyche, now that these are going to be over seeing a few things "unofficially", they'll end up moving him quickly.

He needs to get a massive upturn in results now to make sure he stays in the job till Jan, even if that's possible. I do think he has, if not started with most of them, lost some of the fans with his decisions.

Interesting if the rumours about players being unhappy with him are true, cos that's going to be a quick axe falling if so.

Id imagine if results don't change quickly for Dyche, now that these are going to be over seeing a few things "unofficially", they'll end up moving him quickly.

He needs to get a massive upturn in results now to make sure he stays in the job till Jan, even if that's possible. I do think he has, if not started with most of them, lost some of the fans with his decisions.

Interesting if the rumours about players being unhappy with him are true, cos that's going to be a quick axe falling if so.
They have no emotional ties to him they will just run the numbers on his time in charge and the rest of his career and how he is doing right now.
Will not make good reading for Dyche.
He has had a really difficult hand to play , still a bit of me wants him to succeed , but his decisions , subs ect this season have been hard to take.
Lose the next two he will be gone.

We have a comparatively benign run of fixtures coming up. If we don't see any uplift after that it must be curtains for the man.
Think he is gone whatever now. Just the matter if he makes to end of season. Maybe FA cup win and subsequent European qualification that seems unlikely as ever becuase he wins in inconsitent patches in-between very poor results and form. And now Southgate is being mentioned at least he will send all to sleep.

Which was always the end game for Dyche once we signed him and Moshiri wanted to sell the club.

The job is done. If the new owners want to spend in January and are able to due to the PS&R position and can bring in their preferred target then this is an extremely good outcome that was unlikely to be possible if we were in the championship or lower.

The Everton world could look extremely different than it does right now and maybe some of Dyche and Thelwell’s critics could ponder on that before inanely slamming the people who have kept the club afloat and delivered us to new owners as a premier league outfit. After all, Textor and Friedkin weren’t scrabbling around to desperately buy any of the championship clubs were they?

Basking in the excitement of getting rid of them rather than respecting the jobs they've done.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back