2024/25 Sean Dyche

We've already passed the point of no return, all we are doing now is wasting time.

I can't pinpoint exactly when it happened, but there was some point last season where the performance levels (even though the football on show has never been great) fell away and they've never really recovered.

It's over now. The fans are turning. His subs are being booed. It's unusual that you come back from this when the direction of travel is what it is.

Every game we wait makes the upcoming relegation scrap more difficult

exactly

Moyes is not a top manager but he's 10 times better than Dyche.

Wouldn't be that surprised if he eventually comes back here
Agree dont think moyes is a top manager but for me can build a team, even if did also make poor subs. Feel like he has more of a set way of playing than dyche imo and well even clicking with this fanbase would connect more with the fans than dyche. We all need something now whole club is just toxic again

Personally I don't give one at all about possession stats. Anyone who wants that has obviously forgotten how crap it often was under Martinez. My concern is just how directionless the team always looks. There is no plan whatsoever, and no spirit either. That's why fans are mad and rightly so.
Possession is very important imo, yes we don’t want to use it how Martinez did, but if we carry on with 25% every game we will go down

A treat before bedtime

the ball bag interviewing dyche should hang his head in shame, I know he's a club one and cant ask questions like " that was [Poor language removed], don't you agree"

But to only ask about the young lads, or the fact he had injuries purely so dyche could spin the bull crap is shameless.

Club is shameless from the top right down to the very very bottom like that helmet interviewer

That's were Evertonians are at fault. We pine after ex managers and players
New stadium, New beginnings, New style
A bit of excitement for a change
No Kenwright drama
No Dyche doldrums

Let’s be honest, Moyes was another papering over the cracks job. The club was a mess pre Moshiri and that ignorant blert with his buddy Usmanov accelerated it.

There’s a reason people kept saying Everton were “punching above their weight” because the club wasn’t in a position to be a long term success under him. Any finals or semi finals we lost or got outclassed and any decent side in Europe knocked us out.

I don’t like the Moyes era because the “punching above our weight “ thing got normalised within the club and media allies. It’s embedded in a lot of fans thinking.

The club tells new signings to say we are a big club but we don’t act like it and haven’t for years and years. It’s amateur hour again and again.
They are extremely fortunate that they still retain the considerable support they do.

There wasn’t a performance sean

We sat in a bank of 9 for 60 minutes watching Southampton try to play football

It was aids

You’re tactics are aids

Please leave

Did you hear his interview and he said it again mate, he said "and we had to put a team together last minute.com" 😆 🤣 😂 he cracks me up with it.

He's just a baldy version of Neil Warnock.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back