2024/25 Sean Dyche

It’s symptomatic of the malaise under Moshiri mate. If you continuously dilute quality, replace with inferior and refuse to invest comparible to your rivals, you are left with relying on pushing 40 value fullbacks and things like concentrated injuries impact , doesn’t matter who the manager is. It’s that bad we’ve started the season with an injury crisis - if that is actually possible.

If he was given a fair crack and not handed the manure show and juggling limits - then many would be valid with current results. Thats not the case though.

Changing mangers is like moving deck chairs around on the Titanic, the problems here aren’t endemic of the manager, expecting positive change on a rush of adrenaline, is fools gold.

The risk of loosing him is very real jeopardy though, massive stakes. Not many are successfully managing this manure show.

We will be fine though - he knows what he’s at and is a proper manager in adversity.

We’re basically at the point of Brentford away last season, despite all the histrionics.

Shows you the mentality of the club when some people are thinking loosing Dyche is a bad thing.

Lose this weekend and he'll have balls of steel if he stays on as manager.
Would you expect him to quit if we lose? No person in the world is quitting a job and forfeiting their £5 million a year salary. He'll desperately (likely already is) be hoping that the board decides to fire him, so he gets the rest of his contract paid out in full. Not a bad industry to work in when you massively underperform and get to leave your job with millions of pounds in your back pocket.

Would you expect him to quit if we lose? No person in the world is quitting a job and forfeiting their £5 million a year salary. He'll desperately (likely already is) be hoping that the board decides to fire him, so he gets the rest of his contract paid out in full. Not a bad industry to work in when you massively underperform and get to leave your job with millions of pounds in your back pocket.
Everytime I see the £5 million a year salary I shake my head. It’s a ridiculous amount of money regardless but for a manager like Dyche. Unbelievable Jeff!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back