Season in Review 21/22

Rate the season:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't think he's earned the chance but he's getting it so hopefully he's at least learning.
He certainly hadn't earned the Everton job. That's for sure.

But now that he has it, he has earned the right to continue in it by keeping us up. The summer will be decisive for him.

To use GOT it's been a mishmash of a season. The reality is we were only reaping what we sow.

The football club have been given a severe warning, sort this bloody mess out.

By and large, relegation form, and the table doesn't lie. Horrendous at home, horrendous away. Thankfully some good in amongst the dog muck. A glimmer of hope.

Went for 10 because I like the number, being a bit more serious I've already forgotten the season. For me it was ruined when the fat man came in.

To use GOT it's been a mishmash of a season. The reality is we were only reaping what we sow.

The football club have been given a severe warning, sort this bloody mess out.

By and large, relegation form, and the table doesn't lie. Horrendous at home, horrendous away. Thankfully some good in amongst the dog muck. A glimmer of hope.

Home form was mid table generally and probably top half since Lampard came in given team like Brighton only won about six home games all season.

Away form pretty much worst in the league so it surely has to improve next season from the lowest base you can get.

went with 3.

1 would have been relegation.
2 would have been ending the season on a downer (not the result but rather if we started with Lampard and ended with Benitez, and not the way round we have it).

3 - we need some major squad surgery and we need to do some things that fans won't like (selling the family jewels to make the house better - so to speak)

3, awful season, so much has gone wrong. Yet we have survived, have a young manager the majority of the fans are wiling to back and hopefully are about to have a complete reset.

All I can say with any certainty that we can never have another season like this. FSW appointment set the tone. Never really picked up until full time vs Palace. Horrendous season. Horrendous decisions from Board on the whole. Just Horrendous ! No real positives for me.

0 is relegation so 1 is the season we had

Absolutely horrid. Especially after the hope of last season, where we looked competent and a few good signings away from competing regularly for European places

But

The last two months have shown what the Goodison Gang can do when they’re unified behind the team.

Bottle the mentality of the run in and we’ll be a problem next year.

Have a great summer everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.