Season ticket renewal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the thing which will be quite telling is how they’ll set the match day pricing for next season.

With no cap on away fans in the Championship, they’ll be in for a real shock if they think they’re charging £50 to fans of Rotherham, Barnsley and Wigan and think they’re selling it out.

Think a home fan will be paying £40+ to watch Championship football?
Most clubs have a cap on away fans judging by tv pictures

Renewed yesterday, as I got the “windfall” from Everton Rewards. Got £100 (I think) off the cost of my season ticket which I think is pretty decent.

I think the thing which will be quite telling is how they’ll set the match day pricing for next season.

With no cap on away fans in the Championship, they’ll be in for a real shock if they think they’re charging £50 to fans of Rotherham, Barnsley and Wigan and think they’re selling it out.

Think a home fan will be paying £40+ to watch Championship football?

I presume they’d feel like they have to charge away fans at least what it roughly costs a home STH to attend per game.

With the extra games in the Championship it will bring the price down per match but even still, not even this tone deaf club could be seen to charge its own fans more than away fans

I wish I'd kept to my word and not renewed after Benitez got the job, but I'm done now regardless of whether or not we stay up.

Until somebody buys out Moshiri and gets rid of Kenwright, this club will continue to be set up for failure.

Curiosity got the better of me.
So,I looked at the Qand A section on the renewals site.
Nothing about relegation.
I'm not being cynical, but our long distance season ticket holders be bothered with stoke at home on a wet Wednesday?
Obviously, be daft to give up a season ticket, but ...

I’ve put quite a few games on my season ticket on the resale platform this season and they’ve been bought within a few hours every time. Whether the demand would be the same in the Championship, who knows but that would be an option I suppose if there were people in that situation who didn’t want to give up their season ticket.

Anyone else get an email off them last night, thanking us for renewing and looking forward to cheering on Frank and the team next season lollollol

I know it's an automated mass mailer, but common sense says set it up for another time or at least override if we lose. It felt like a slap in the face.

God forbid the worst happens, they will need to discount the season ticket prices significantly. Not sure they want to test the fans patience at that point.

Sadly calling it a day for the 2022/2023 season. My Dad's not renewing so between that and having a little one on the way, it's an easy decision.

Had it for about 12 years (32 now) and My Dad's had his for decades - but this season's just seen us off. Don't regret the money spent on Home + Away's over the years, it's been great!

I'll catch the odd game I reckon/maybe a few away games if there's spares going on here.

Come next season, whatever division, there will be the usual upbeat expectation and loads of season ticket holders in the stadium,

Status
Not open for further replies.