Season ticket renewal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving mine and the lads up. We are long distance-ish and, well I'm self building a house and the lad has loads of commitments away from school so time is at a real premium for us now. Will probably pick a random semi pro team to follow to get our live footie fix. Chances are that'll be the last season ticket I have at Everton, the new stadium whilst great location for tourists, I reckon will be kack for fans travelling in, street parking wont be too good and getting away from by car, at least with Goodison park, I could be back on the motorway by just gone 5, and home by 7.30

Curiosity got the better of me.
So,I looked at the Qand A section on the renewals site.
Nothing about relegation.
I'm not being cynical, but our long distance season ticket holders be bothered with stoke at home on a wet Wednesday?
Obviously, be daft to give up a season ticket, but ...
We could be down there for a long time the novelty of the championship will wear off after one season.

We could be down there for a long time the novelty of the championship will wear off after one season.
If as I expect, the first Champo campaign goes badly primarily due to the institutional shock of relegation after such a long period, that novelty will be over within the first 2 or 3 games and a very long, hard season will follow.

It’ll only be a novelty if by some miracle we manage to assemble a competitive side and are competing for promotion from the off. In that scenario it could be quite fun. Highly unlikely though.

Inappropriate Language
Difficult enough to drag myself up from London this season. [Poor language removed] doing that next year, my brother can keep the season ticket for himself ?

I don’t blame anyone for not renewing. I’ve renewed ours to take my lad, meet up with my mates, have a pint and see my family who go the match.

Last season was the first time I’ve thought I can’t be arsed with football in general. I don’t watch any other games apart from us, and If my lad wasn’t so passionate about Everton I wouldn’t have bothered renewing I don’t think.

Not that I don't want to be there but so disappointed by this club of ours.

It isn't about supporting them anymore.. it's about how many dreadful performances can one stomach before it starts to hurt.

I actively hate the players and the footy, what am I forking out for? To spend time being angry in the company of family? Easily do that at home without the misery lasting as long

I don’t blame anyone for not renewing. I’ve renewed ours to take my lad, meet up with my mates, have a pint and see my family who go the match.

Last season was the first time I’ve thought I can’t be arsed with football in general. I don’t watch any other games apart from us, and If my lad wasn’t so passionate about Everton I wouldn’t have bothered renewing I don’t think.
Pretty much mirrors my reasoning except it wasn't last season I couldn't arsed with it, it was in Martinez' 2nd season I fell out of love with it. And yes for some reason I'm still going ?

Pretty much mirrors my reasoning except it wasn't last season I couldn't arsed with it, it was in Martinez' 2nd season I fell out of love with it. And yes for some reason I'm still going ?
We are gluttons for punishment mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.