Season ticket renewal

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do u get that.

Basically buy everything through Everton direct.

Done my car insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, any online shopping, and any tickets you buy, gets you points.

Can even persevere and click on the app every week and think it works out as £20 off for the year.

I'm going to carry on regardless but if the stadium goes belly up then that's me out as all hope of Everton ever being anything again will go with it.

Basically buy everything through Everton direct.

Done my car insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, any online shopping, and any tickets you buy, gets you points.

Can even persevere and click on the app every week and think it works out as £20 off for the year.
Did you get yer Mrs through there....

It was the most Everton thing ever for the morons who run our club to increase season ticket prices on the year we get relegated! The utter, utter spanners!?‍♂️

We have 20k on the waiting list. I think even if we go down, and people don’t renew, season tickets will still sell.

I'm sure the email from Billy whizz and red lips saying what a cracking season we've had, and looking forward to 2022/23 season will have the desired affect

Status
Not open for further replies.