Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Semifinals: Croatia vs England

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what was even more stupid, ashley young at left back

you just had a guy at fulham play left back most of the season, bombing up and down the wing, scoring goals for fun, getting his club promoted, scoring in the playoff semi final playing the classic wing back role that would have suited southgates tactics to a tee and is actually left footed and he doesn't bring him to russia

I am proud. Always will be. Proud of Everton also and they certainly have idiots at every game. Minority idiots will always be there regardless who the club or country is. Wasn't the ambulance person a Scottish woman?
Im with you on this mate. Been home and abroad with Everton and England, will always have idiots spoiling it for the minority.

how many times do we hear from ingerlund fans or kopites that 'it's just a minority' or 'everyone has them', frankly I'm a little tired of their antics and excuse making and it would be nice if both sets of fans showed a little accountability

There is every reason to be optimistic about the future whether or not such a chance comes again we aren't that far short that one creative mid couldn't seriously make us really competitive, as whichever way you cut it this world cup has been good for England and a clear step forward.

The merit of any achievements can always be qualified in some way, but it is still very much progress and has been such an unexpectedly long world cup for England despite being so lacking in such fundamental areas, it has been a real step forward and really should be recognised as such. Perhaps the greatest plus was the reconnection with the fans and that can't ever be underestimated.

how many times do we hear from ingerlund fans or kopites that 'it's just a minority' or 'everyone has them', frankly I'm a little tired of their antics and excuse making and it would be nice if both sets of fans showed a little accountability

So you reckon Everton are angels and that is why you support them? Mate everyone is at it.....Irish, Scots, Welsh, Scousers, Mancs. It happens, always has. Need to stop being a delicate little flower and put aside your hatred for England in general for your own sanity. It comes across so obviously that it's not good or clever.

So you reckon Everton are angels and that is why you support them? Mate everyone is at it.....Irish, Scots, Welsh, Scousers, Mancs. It happens, always has. Need to stop being a delicate little flower and put aside your hatred for England in general for your own sanity. It comes across so obviously that it's not good or clever.
with england it happens again and again and again, and if their fans want to be taken seriously in addressing the issues they should drop the whataboutism and condone the culprits. I'm yet to see evidence that 'everyone is at it', other countries fans appear to be a credit to their nations, but as usual the worst tourists on the planet can't just behave

People, rightly, cringe at that 'I believe that we will win' crap my countrymen adopted at the last world cup. Utterly cringeworthy.

This 'It's coming home' crap is equally cringey/vomit inducing for me.

People, rightly, cringe at that 'I believe that we will win' crap my countrymen adopted at the last world cup. Utterly cringeworthy.

This 'It's coming home' crap is equally cringey/vomit inducing for me.
americas zany patriotism is both hilarious and a little nauseating, but they as tourists at least behave themselves in general

with england it happens again and again and again, and if their fans want to be taken seriously in addressing the issues they should drop the whataboutism and condone the culprits. I'm yet to see evidence that 'everyone is at it', other countries fans appear to be a credit to their nations, but as usual the worst tourists on the planet can't just behave

Lad?

You think we should let some little Eurotrasher run their gums without giving them a slap?

England never shall be slaves.

When did you lose your pride? When did you stop being English? shameful

Lad?

You think we should let some little Eurotrasher run their gums without giving them a slap?

England never shall be slaves.

When did you lose your pride? When did you stop being English? shameful
I've got tremendous pride in myself brah, I'm extremely proud at not being seduced by rabid patriotism. Fortunately I can look at this subject with a learned objectivity, my honest hope is that once the dust settles we all can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back