Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Semifinals: Croatia vs England

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure Southgate did. He has to be positive but he remained cautious.
The media and the witless bandwagon jumping celebs certainly, but not Southgate, not for me.
He was defo giving the inexorable forward march vibe.

He's managed the situation well enough. Just didn't have the nous to see the game out.

Gutted now but

They've had great management and should look back with satisfaction on what they achieved even if it could have been even better

I've loved every minute watching this tournament. Southgate and this young team have put real interest back into watching international football again. Fantastic!

Bring on the Euro's. lol

Pissed off that Saturday watching the consolation match won't be quite the same as the final on Sunday

Will probably watch them one more time though and hope they go out and enjoy it like the team did 28 years ago.

Yes chance.

State of my response...

I don't even know what to say, you don't think Rakitic would get in the England team so you know...

Croatia are a better team than England, they are now and they have been since pretty much the day the nation formed. Looking at history I don't get why some people don't realize this.

Croatia were better where it really counts - midfield. England's was utter crap today.

Yes chance.

State of my response...

I don't even know what to say, you don't think Rakitic would get in the England team so you know...

Croatia are a better team than England, they are now and they have been since pretty much the day the nation formed. Looking at history I don't get why some people don't realize this.
Part of it is the massive Prem bias. Alot of players don't get the credit they deserve because they don't play in the Prem. The old "but could he do it on a cold wet Tuesday at Stoke" bit

Gutted now but

They've had great management and should look back with satisfaction on what they achieved even if it could have been even better

I've loved every minute watching this tournament. Southgate and this young team have put real interest back into watching international football again. Fantastic!

Bring on the Euro's. lol

Pissed off that Saturday watching the consolation match won't be quite the same as the final on Sunday

Will probably watch them one more time though and hope they go out and enjoy it like the team did 28 years ago.

Shame they have to play that, no one wants it, give Butland a run out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back