Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Semifinals: Croatia vs England

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping England win but after seeing the titheads smashing ambulances and taxis I'm very much back to my @ijjysmith neutrality and kind of want them to get smashed because England supporters are just massive [Poor language removed] for the most part.

Did you see the French fans doing similar mate?
And some Belgians?

Probs not because when they do it the news doesn’t seem to care.

Hope that bint on the ambulance dies though.

You are telling us a bit too much how we haven't played anyone or only played league 1 standard. It is getting so boring that you are trying your best to pull down a feel good factor that is rife in this country and with many posters on here. We know who we have played, we know our limitations but we are still happy we are still in the WC semi..........no ifs and buts about it....we are there. One game away from a WC final. Doesn't matter who we have played we are there. Us or Croatia in the final
you are waaaaaaay too sensitive about this. I'm not telling anyone anything, I'm offering a opinion and contrary to what you think you don't speak for a group of people, so I will happily chat to groups of people about football, you know like people who enjoy football do, because I'm enjoying a tremendous feel good factor on a global scale about this world cup, that doesn't belong to England fans, and as this isn't an england fan forum there will be a few views that do care who you have played because it affects the way you analyse a team before the game, if thats affecting your 'feel good factor' I would suggest you are a bit too tribal about the situation

Good luck to all the Crusader supporters on here. I wont be supporting them myself (no idea how anyone falls for it myself) but I do appreciate that it means something to people on here...and they have to put up with Everton like I do, so I hope you get a bit of joy from your footy at last through England.

Modric can’t rely on bale, Ronaldo and Karus in a supporting role.
Croatia have the two best players on the pitch and but England prob trump them everywhere else
He has Rakitic and Perisic.Croatia has a better midfield, England has a better striker, both keepers have done well. Will give englands defense the edge especially Vrsalko is out. Should be a close game.

Good luck to all the Crusader supporters on here. I wont be supporting them myself (no idea how anyone falls for it myself) but I do appreciate that it means something to people on here...and they have to put up with Everton like I do, so I hope you get a bit of joy from your footy at last through England.

Well you can dress your sneering Crusader jibe up as much as you want mate.

For many down here, it is joyous seeing the er, joy, this team of kids and grafters have bought to millions of normal, non football forum posting folk. Its not nationalism, its not false dawns, its not even expectation. It is just the most unexpected gift from the sporting gods in most of our life times.

Its FUN. That happens to be a few football matches.

This is a great World Cup. All the usual suspects have been eliminated and England are about to play in a world cup semi final against a team from a country few people could even pinpoint on a map!
As @davek said, lets at least try to squeeze some joy out of this otherwise miserable football season.
At the very least, try to support our very own young Everton goalkeeper, ya miserable buggers.

you are waaaaaaay too sensitive about this. I'm not telling anyone anything, I'm offering a opinion and contrary to what you think you don't speak for a group of people, so I will happily chat to groups of people about football, you know like people who enjoy football do, because I'm enjoying a tremendous feel good factor on a global scale about this world cup, that doesn't belong to England fans, and as this isn't an england fan forum there will be a few views that do care who you have played because it affects the way you analyse a team before the game, if thats affecting your 'feel good factor' I would suggest you are a bit too tribal about the situation

I am not tribal at all. Most of us English are not tribal. It is the English people that are accused of being tribal on a regular basis by non English people because it is them that are more tribal. I still may have until Sunday to wave the St George flag without being classed as racist or NF so I will make the most of it. Still think you have enjoyed debating the non merits of England football team with a little devilment. I am off to support my country now and win or lose I have enjoyed the trip regardless of who we have played and how we have played.

Well you can dress your sneering Crusader jibe up as much as you want mate.

For many down here, it is joyous seeing the er, joy, this team of kids and grafters have bought to millions of normal, non football forum posting folk. Its not nationalism, its not false dawns, its not even expectation. It is just the most unexpected gift from the sporting gods in most of our life times.

Its FUN. That happens to be a few football matches.
I haappened to be sincere with that message mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back