Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Semifinals: Croatia vs England

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

He's been superb all world cup, will be heartbroken at that I'm sure, if that gives you some joy I find that a bit odd
Definitely not. Been there on a much much much much smaller scale and that was terrible so can’t even imagine how he feels. With how you acted when I questioned his “world class” status, I figured I’d repay the favor. Told you we’d find out at the World Cup and we did tonight. First match that required him to stay switched on and absorb some pressure and he didn’t handle it.

How am I gloating? I had one post saying get in because Croatia scored, then some poster took issue with it? Plenty of others in this thread have been pro-Croatia but because I have USA in my name you went after me lol Just because people support Everton don't mean they have to support England. I'm sure there's plenty of even Liverpool born English who don't like the national team
Are you Donald Trump?

We had a good run, reached further than expectations just a shame we basically let Croatia win the game when it could have been ours

Yeah that's a good point. If he got game time he would have been on the team possibly and Sam screwed him

Didn't play much under any of the managers, didn't do anything to really deserve to be playing either.

He has got talent by the looks of it but he needs to show it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back