Seriously Folks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

As a Newcastle fan I just wanted to put some perspective into the cancellation of our game at Everton. We are one of very few teams to have actually played all of the first scheduled 19 games. On Monday against Manc U we had two goalies on the bench and two academy lads who haven’t started a first team game. Could be a clue there ? The additional injuries and Covid cases take that number even lower so any suggestion we are being given preferential treatment is laughable ! Also, can I just point out one other significant fact, Burnley ???

Before posting this surely you would have the common sense to check what the Everton squad looked like with covid?

Your using non-covid cases to wriggle out of a game due to your two best players being injured.

Hope youre relegated.

As a Newcastle fan I just wanted to put some perspective into the cancellation of our game at Everton. We are one of very few teams to have actually played all of the first scheduled 19 games. On Monday against Manc U we had two goalies on the bench and two academy lads who haven’t started a first team game. Could be a clue there ? The additional injuries and Covid cases take that number even lower so any suggestion we are being given preferential treatment is laughable ! Also, can I just point out one other significant fact, Burnley ???
Put yer shirt back on yer fat scruff and stop punching horses

Deluded Newcastle fan thinks everyone should place them on a pedestal and give them special consideration.

Diddums. Our squad vs chelsea:

View attachment 150030
IMG_20211230_043756.png

Horsepunchers were glad of the postponement as they are all still tired after all the abusive shouting they did every week at Sports Direct shops.

Can i just point out one other significant fact.???
You will be playing in the championship next season

Newcastle fans are on the same level of self awareness ad Liverpool fans hahaha.

Crying to the team that's down to it's bones now they got an injury or two hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.