Shareholders Association force EGM

Status
Not open for further replies.
If bill is such a supporter why does want to see the club at the top ofthe tree before he dies. I surewould .. to valuethe club at 120 which ibelieve ison thelower end of the scale more like 150 is being branded. Anyway I think that rob earl is a little [Poor language removed] and he takes money every year without a doubt also he is only 2% off have the highest stake in the club and I feel he will not budge till he gets a massive payout. Personally feel its all rob earls doing not selling the club.

If bill is such a supporter why does want to see the club at the top ofthe tree before he dies. I surewould .. to valuethe club at 120 which ibelieve ison thelower end of the scale more like 150 is being branded. Anyway I think that rob earl is a little [Poor language removed] and he takes money every year without a doubt also he is only 2% off have the highest stake in the club and I feel he will not budge till he gets a massive payout. Personally feel its all rob earls doing not selling the club.

I think it's a pretty safe guess to make that he and Green have stood the club up with some transfer cash/debt interest repayment cash and are getting that back with some decent level of interest on it. We'll never have that proven but it'd be a brave man who bet their life against that scenario not being true.

I think it's a pretty safe guess to make that he and Green have stood the club up with some transfer cash/debt interest repayment cash and are getting that back with some decent level of interest on it. We'll never have that proven but it'd be a brave man who bet their life against that scenario not being true.

Think its a safe bet to say neither are in it for love of the club. At least BK, despite everything, is a blue. A deluded, naive, one, but a blue nevertheless.

Think its a safe bet to say neither are in it for love of the club. At least BK, despite everything, is a blue. A deluded, naive, one, but a blue nevertheless.

That makes him the worst of the bunch for me

Our debt is one of the lower in the Premier League. Kenwrights Film Production Company made £14 million in 2009...this was almost the same amount that he recieved from Film Financing for making a film featuring Michelle Pfeiffer, so effectively when that was repaid he broke even. He is not as rich by far as, for example, the chairman of Stoke City, or the chairman of Norwich(the cook...if she's still chairman)Newcastle, accoring to Ashley yesterday, will only be sold if he's offered close to £270 million.The RS were sold by the liquidators(barclays?) at a knock down price around 3 times the Everton supposed price. With 30million a seasson coming in additional tv income(approx) £120 million is a steal.

Liverpool have twice our turnover and are currently in the Football Quarter project to redevelop Klanfield and the surrounding area. We have Goodison Park and no immediate plans for the future. We don't own our training facility nor any other assets. You're right when you say our debt is one of the lowest, but when we're not bringing much money in it then we're not a healthy investment for your average investor. The TV money will probably cover our debt if we can maintain the status quo on the pitch for say 2-3 more years. I can see the club to be sold to anyone then, not 'the right man' as BK iinsists.

Last edited:

You'd have to ask yourself, though, how much he gave a thought for Everton when he wrangled those two rattlesnakes Green and Earl into the club's affairs. Selfish act from a selfish man who thinks he's got a right to own an institution like this and dress up dragging it into the gutter as the best way forward.

Apparently the rape comment was a reference to the BU taped interview.

He takes the biscuit this feller.

who was bill talking about when he said the last regime didn't want to do it? Does he mean Moyes
Q: We have heard a lot about the Academy, why are we not at the Next Generation competition which is seen as the Champions League for youngsters, yet Everton are not involved.
BK: The previous regime didn't want to do it but I would like to do it.
RE: I've just given Alan Irvine the funding to get in it, and I am pretty confident that EFC will be in the next Next Generation competition

As I said before, and perhaps someone can clarify this for me, something still bugs me:

It was stated we've had serious talks over a site for a new stadium.

HOWEVER, it was also stated that much of the TV money would go into developing infrastructure at Goodison. If we're looking to move, what's the point. Seems like a cheap excuse to withold tranfer/wage money to me. But like I said, maybe someone can clear this up for me.

who was bill talking about when he said the last regime didn't want to do it? Does he mean Moyes
Q: We have heard a lot about the Academy, why are we not at the Next Generation competition which is seen as the Champions League for youngsters, yet Everton are not involved.
BK: The previous regime didn't want to do it but I would like to do it.
RE: I've just given Alan Irvine the funding to get in it, and I am pretty confident that EFC will be in the next Next Generation competition

I think so mate, who else could he mean?

That makes him the worst of the bunch for me

I honestly dont know anymore mate. Veer between thinking of him as a bit of a puppet for the other lot, then toward him wanting the best for the club, then to him being a useless salesman, then back to him being a bit of a bambi, then toward him sitting on his train set.

Why cant we get a massive ditigal billboard on the side of goodsion like the one on the rs ground, this can tidy up the side of the ground and make it look modern at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back