Shocking Refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the defending was awful but I don't see why we can't say both were to blame. They're two separate things.

We've had two decisions go our way this season from what I can think of. And had at least 6 or 7 against us that have cost us. If these things even themselves out then we should expect to see a lot of wrong decisions going in our favour from now on.

It's not kopite behaviour. A kopite would be claiming that it's a large scale conspiracy within the FA masterminded by John Henry to stop us from getting top 4.

It baffles me how you know what would have happened if there was no free kick. Anything could have happened.

Aliens could have landed. Anything.

can i have a guess then? here goes, baines legs it with the ball and a passage of play developes threatening the norwich goal instead of ours. crazy eh!

Where'd i say that?

I would tell you that reffing is very very difficult and you only get one split second moment to make a decision, as opposed to someone in an arm chair who gets numerous slow mo replays.

But i'm sure you'd just continue saying its COMPLETLY OBVIOUS and that refs are all either **** or biased against us, and nothing to do with being human and having pretty damn near impossible decisions to accuratly make.

**** goes for us, **** goes against us. Unfortuantly life doesn't always work out fairly.

It sucks but there's nothing you can do about it.

No, i fully appreciate that a lot of decisions in refereeing are unbelievably difficult, even impossible, depending on the situation. However, some decisions ARE straightforward, and they're the ones i've got a problem with referees getting wrong repeatedly this season.

The referees aren't the reason behind us failing to win games recently, but they've been making it a hell of a lot more difficult.

No, i fully appreciate that a lot of decisions in refereeing are unbelievably difficult, even impossible, depending on the situation. However, some decisions ARE straightforward, and they're the ones i've got a problem with referees getting wrong repeatedly this season.

The referees aren't the reason behind us failing to win games recently, but they've been making it a hell of a lot more difficult.

Well ask yourself why, if they are so straightforward to you referees are getting them wrong? Mind you, i'm pretty sure you are saying they are so straightforward after watching a slow mo replay of them, and that at first glance you would not have been in any way as sure as you are now.

And which ones are they by the way?

The ref was poor and lost control. Norwich took advantage with their pushes and physical presence. A little physicality from our players wouldn't have gone amiss.

Refs don't make Jelavic lose his composure in front of goal, make Pienaar shave his head making him lose power or not teach the defence how to defend set pieces.

All of this moaning about the ref is getting tedious now, they've been **** since Swansea and they're not going to improve any time soon. We should be used to **** refs by now so the players should realise no-one is going to help you win so you better do it yourselves or it's not going to happen. Even though having the ref on your side makes things a bit easier they're not wearing an Everton shirt and so you shouldn't expect any help from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back