Shokran Mustafi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw him play about 5 or 6 games - looked a good ball playing centre back, lacked a physical presence we would prob look for in a centre back, talented lad though serie a is more suited to his game - think he will do well there!

Not quite sure why the OP is being mocked.

He was held in high regard from what I'd heard and then we just spontaneously let him go? It's not like he's playing in league 2 or something -- he's gone to a Serie A team, so he can't be that bad can he?

At the very least it's a question worth asking I think.

can't say fairier than that.

Didn't realise he'd been gone that long, I was still picking him in my fantasy Everton teams throughout last year. Must admit i've never seen him play but common consensus was that though quick he was small (Ratty ??)

Serie B is quite a low standard isn't it? Worse than the championship at least. You would have hoped he'd get more than 90 minutes there if there was anything about him.

No it's not that bad. Probably about the same as the mid-low end of the championship

Just made the European Team of the week on WhoScored. Anyone watch Sampdoria ? How's this lad getting on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back