Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a simple yes or no.

That's some powers you have getting behind that to know what 800 people were motivated by.
Should Martinez get the sack: Yes means only one thing. You want him sacked.
Should Martinez get the sack: No means a whole range of things, from being so borderline Yes, to being absolutely solid No, never in a million years.

You have no powers to know which end of the No scale the 800 people are sitting either.

Should Martinez get the sack: Yes means only one thing. You want him sacked.
Should Martinez get the sack: No means a whole range of things, from being so borderline Yes, to being absolutely solid No, never in a million years.

You have no powers to know which end of the No scale the 800 people are sitting either.
Nonsense. It could equally be "Should Martinez get the sack: Yes, but only if we lose the next three".

The only way of settling it is by getting a lot more defined in the question...something that's not conducive to a forum poll.

For that sake we have to take it at face value.

2/3rds of 800 respondents want Martinez to remain as manager.

End of story.

Nonsense. It could equally be "Should Martinez get the sack: Yes, but only if we lose the next three".

The only way of settling it is by getting a lot more defined in the question...something that's not conducive to a forum poll.

End of story.
Superhero-Punch.gif

End of story.

Yes, a broader scope of the poll is needed, but I don't agree with your first line. The poll was an 'as is' poll, not dependent on future results. At that moment in time, 1/3 want him sacked, no ifs or buts.

The poll is clearly marked - post Hull, so those who voted yes did made their judgement at that specific point in time.

If we lose again tonight that 36% will almost certainly rise if the same question is asked tomorrow, the notion that 2/3rds are 'solidly' behind Martinez is delusional, as people's view will change if the results don't improve, week by week the number of supporters will wane.

Yes, a broader scope of the poll is needed, but I don't agree with your first line. The poll was an 'as is' poll, not dependent on future results. At that moment in time, 1/3 want him sacked, no ifs or buts.
Of course. Which is why I asked for another defeat tonight so we can have another poll to show our continued loyalty.

Ordinarily I'd agree.

Having seen the state of the defending in the last 6 weeks I hold out little hope.

It helps if players still want to play for a football club I always find. These shameful ****s clearly dont.

Dont let #ThePlotters grind you down David.

We are a far superior team than West Am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back