Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe...

paul-smith-panorama-brogues-brown-p93694-28555_zoom.jpg

Wins for palace and qpr today would see us one point off the bottom three

Lets pretend everything is sound though

Can't help but think we'll bounce back from this and a lot of Everton fans will be left looking very, very silly.
Well, they won't because the poll was based on the situation at the time, and those who felt he should be sacked were making a judgement based on that moment in time. I'm quite sure that those who vote to sack him are doing so for sake of the club rather than a personal dislike for RM. I know that's how I voted.

Well, they won't because the poll was based on the situation at the time, and those who felt he should be sacked were making a judgement based on that moment in time. I'm quite sure that those who vote to sack him are doing so for sake of the club rather than a personal dislike for RM. I know that's how I voted.

Quite. My opinion of him as a bloke hasn't changed since he walked through the doors. Top bloke. However he was flogging a dead horse with his tactics and the players didn't look at all up for it. If that had continued, he would have had to go. It appears we're close to turning the corner though, thankfully.

Exactly right mate.

They might get Martinez the sack, but most will also notice they've thrown the towel in and tanked games here.

Howard, Distin, Jagielka, that little ****house Osman and if Ferguson has been stirring it up behind the scenes in the hope he's getting a job I hope he's shown the ****ing door straight after Martinez if he goes.

The summer just gone Martinez should have got rid of all of them. He really has left these hanging about to cause mayhem.

The shower of tvvats. I detest them.

Davek, do you help set the betting odds on PL relegation for PaddyPower? Everton 25/1 to go down. Amazing odds. Same in fact as Newcastle who are 4 pts above us at present. Palace, who have the same points as us at the moment and in a week's time could be 3 pts ahead of us, are a measly 9/2. Crazy.

Kopites must be putting their life savings on us to get relegated at this price. I'd do the same myself if I thought it would ease my distress any should that fateful day arise.

Davek, do you help set the betting odds on PL relegation for PaddyPower? Everton 25/1 to go down. Amazing odds. Same in fact as Newcastle who are 4 pts above us at present. Palace, who have the same points as us at the moment and in a week's time could be 3 pts ahead of us, are a measly 9/2. Crazy.

Kopites must be putting their life savings on us to get relegated at this price. I'd do the same myself if I thought it would ease my distress any should that fateful day arise.

It wouldn't.

In fact it would make you feel even worse.

You would feel like Judas Iscareot with his accursed thirty pieces of silver.

Blood money.

:pint2:

I must say though......33/1 must be worth a fiver of any non Everton fan's dough.

The results suggest a team in freeefall.....the squad appears unsettled....the fans are not at all gruntled....three tough games coming up in a row....a manager with previous form over the course and distance :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back