Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put 500 with corals on us to go down @25s to go with earlier smaller bets at 250-1 and 150-1. It's the only chance I have of mitigating this nightmare. Knowing my luck we will finish 16th which martinez and his acolytes will trumpet as some kind of triumph over adversity.
You deserve us to finish 17th with +1 goal difference over the 18th team to be honest!

Put 500 with corals on us to go down @25s to go with earlier smaller bets at 250-1 and 150-1. It's the only chance I have of mitigating this nightmare. Knowing my luck we will finish 16th which martinez and his acolytes will trumpet as some kind of triumph over adversity.

And you'll be left with all your losing betting slips sickened that Everton have stayed up, FFS.

Thats so funny! What an extreme way to chuck a tantrum! I guess this is why they dont give children credit cards.

So, Kev, if Martinez were to be sacked, you'd replace him with...? This is not an argument to stick with a hopeless manager (not that I think he is, I'm still behind him), but to question how we would seriously bounce back from a poor league season with someone who will be demonstrably better than Martinez, a manager who will be available to us.

So, Kev, if Martinez were to be sacked, you'd replace him with...? This is not an argument to stick with a hopeless manager (not that I think he is, I'm still behind him), but to question how we would seriously bounce back from a poor league season with someone who will be demonstrably better than Martinez, a manager who will be available to us.
For the immediate task in hand any manager who can organise a MF and back four would meet the objective of keeping us up. It's not as if we haven't got the players, unlike in other seasons when we've been in a relegation fight.

I've said that any current premier league manager would get more from the squad than Martinez. Therefore any current manager would improve us - yes that includes the likes of Pearson and Dyche and Bruce.

I've said that any current premier league manager would get more from the squad than Martinez. Therefore any current manager would improve us - yes that includes the likes of Pearson and Dyche and Bruce.

This is the most ridiculous statement I've read since Halewood Blue views on Seamus Coleman or Goat talking about Naismith.

Except you're in a different league.

Alan Pardew would improve Everton?

Nonsense

@Kev The Rat You've just been elevated to level 5 on the bell watch list. @chicoazul

I'm calling bullshit on this

Post the slip and I'll eat my words, until then this is staying firmly in the absolute bobbins category

Omg feckin god .....this is gotvto be joke? Are you just fishing to get a reaction. ..

Kev wants us to get relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back