Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gibson will also be undermining the manger as he a proper snide, so far
Gibson
Howard
Distin
Pienarr
Osman

Maybe jags and baines are being dragged into it.

what funny about everton getting beat by hull two nill alcaraz was are 4th choice center half before this season with jags distin and stones , robles was just a backup gk cant really make a case for kone as a think we overspent on him but who could we get better as a fourth choice cb.

When you can put things into a true perspective its hilarious.
Either you are young, too serious or just dont get it properly, football isnt worth getting that worked up over. That is what's funny..

You talk of Barry being almost finished, over the hill and the next moment you are putting him in the midfield as part of the Dogs of War scenario, seems a bit off that. BTW who gave Barry a 3 year contract, which means for some one almost finished and over the hill we are stuck with him. Also who the heck keeps selecting him ignoring the poor performances. We are leaking goals and not scoring, no plan to rectify this and you think RM is the right man and it will come round. The whole mess this season is one of his making and he appears to be incapable of change to stop the rot.

I think that Barry is pretty much finished. He's very often caught dawdling on the ball and he's having to give away fouls because he's too slow to win the ball fairly but we're short of alternatives and Besic and McCarthy would be a very raw pairing. If he's clever Barry could position himself to fill in spaces and let his younger colleagues do all the chasing and tackling.

I think that to get Barry to sign the last contract of his career we needed to offer him security but he's the same age as Gerrard and I don't think that he's got another season in him either.

If I was the manager I wouldn't be picking him at the moment. I guess the problem is that Gibson is out, McCarthy has had injury problems and Besic needs to gain experience. We can't even play Osman there because he's out too. Our other option would be to play three at the back and to have a single anchor but Jags and Stones have struggled for fitness, so we haven't had three fit centrebacks to choose from.

The games have come thick and fast over the christmas period. We don't have a league game now for 9 days, so hopefully that will give the side a chance to regroup and work on their defensive solidity in training.

that gobshite would fit right in at the moment.
If bobby gets through this i hope he has a hit list of those that have let him and us down.
That'd be great. I'd love to see him get the chance to boot these quislings out through the exit in the summer.

As you said earlier, Kenwright needs to break the habit of a lifetime and face up to a bit of confrontation within ranks by backing this feller with words and deeds. If he doesn't he has a real problem on his hands - a greater problem - whereby anarchy rules the day and any manager he cares to employ will last only as long as a bunch of crying arse players want them to.

So it's Ferguson, Distin, Osman, Pienaar and Gibson

Defo not the clueless job in charge though

I think that Barry is pretty much finished. He's very often caught dawdling on the ball and he's having to give away fouls because he's too slow to win the ball fairly but we're short of alternatives and Besic and McCarthy would be a very raw pairing. If he's clever Barry could position himself to fill in spaces and let his younger colleagues do all the chasing and tackling.

I think that to get Barry to sign the last contract of his career we needed to offer him security but he's the same age as Gerrard and I don't think that he's got another season in him either.

If I was the manager I wouldn't be picking him at the moment. I guess the problem is that Gibson is out, McCarthy has had injury problems and Besic needs to gain experience. We can't even play Osman there because he's out too. Our other option would be to play three at the back and to have a single anchor but Jags and Stones have struggled for fitness, so we haven't had three fit centrebacks to choose from.

The games have come thick and fast over the christmas period. We don't have a league game now for 9 days, so hopefully that will give the side a chance to regroup and work on their defensive solidity in training.
Could Lundstram be any worse than Barry has been this season? With him coming back from his loan, it might suggest one of the other CMs will be out for a while.

No manager could get any less from this group ergo sack him bring someone else in ASAP. In terms of how we finished 5th last year - well moyes said that he always told the players that they were good enough to coach themselves which is probably what they were doing in large part. Now they can't be bothered to carry the fraud martinez any longer and have understandably downed tools in the face of being forced to play out of position and in unknown formations.

Back stabbing shitthouses if true.

After what martinez did last season as well as giving them opportunities/contract extensions?

He could've easily binned the lot of em.
Let's hope he gets the chance to bullet them in the summer.

I think the more likely scenario will be them tanking a few more games to get their mate Duncan or Unsy in who'll give them even more contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back