Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they are shithouses mate. No conviction titty lipped shithouses. They're getting paid loads to wear the shirt and at least look half arsed and they're failing. The tragedy of it is that they have far more talent than Everton teams in the nineties. Loads more talent.

But they can't be arsed for some reason. Not clearing Martinez of any blame too, he needs to sort it out but the players need to stand up equally.
Yeah i hear you but the manager should have nipped it in the bud when it started.
I agree the players are a disgrace especially the quality we have.
But a weak manager is not helping the situation

If that tit wants out after a season and a half under his manager who went straight back in for him then I'll hate him for the rest of his days.
It looks like it though and Martinez had essentially used him as the fulcrum of the team
This would be important for supporters to know, it would change their attitude to the way the manager is chopping and changing

Okay, you may sack Martinez, but show me one better manager who can do a better job at Everton?

I think your problem is your defense, Stones & Mccarthy Injured, Barry's time is up, so is for Distun, Howard is pretty much a massively overrated goalkeeper, Jagielka is aging quickly as well, and I will never understand why Alcaraz is so highly rated by Martinez. How do you expect your defense to overcome all that weakness?

The last poll was 80% in favour of Martinez. Now it's about 50/50. So I'd like to know what it was today that 30% changed their mind ffs.
We are having a bad season sure, but we don't sack the manager after the first bad run ffs.
First bad run? Half a season bad run more like. Thats a third of the time he is here. Another like that and we are in the championship. And with our finances that means we are doomed for a long long time!

Exactly right mate.

They might get Martinez the sack, but most will also notice they've thrown the towel in and tanked games here.

Howard, Distin, Jagielka, that little ****house Osman and if Ferguson has been stirring it up behind the scenes in the hope he's getting a job I hope he's shown the ****ing door straight after Martinez if he goes.

The summer just gone Martinez should have got rid of all of them. He really has left these hanging about to cause mayhem.

The shower of tvvats. I detest them.

Back stabbing shitthouses if true.

After what martinez did last season as well as giving them opportunities/contract extensions?

He could've easily binned the lot of em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back