Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it last week mate, we as blues can tolerate a lot but we don't tolerate shithouses not putting themselves about for the cause.

Half of them are barely arsed. I want them gone regardless when we sort ourselves out of this mess.

Spot on mate. No pride in the shirt? Get the [Poor language removed] out of my club then and that's how is always been. 1 to 11 absolute frauds.

This is what worries me the most as well. That sort of attitude is infectious.

The other problem, of course, is the sheer fortune the club are spending on players who offer no positive contributions. You wonder what kind of trickle-down effect it will have on the club over the next few years.
There'll be a few wanting to move on in the summer.

Massive opportunity missed this season. It's just so Everton.

I said it last week mate, we as blues can tolerate a lot but we don't tolerate shithouses not putting themselves about for the cause.

Half of them are barely arsed. I want them gone regardless when we sort ourselves out of this mess.
Who do you think the culprits are Chico?
Distin, McCarthy?, Baines, Lukaku, Jags

I wanted him to turn it round

I want last season's football

But he has lost that dressing room and he doesn't have a clue how to turn it round
His only option now is to bring about four new players.

a) it will increase competition for places
b) it will provide depth in positions where we currently lack depth
c) it will allow him to ship out some of the players who aren't "buying in" to his style.
d) we need some better players anyway

Voted no, but unless there is a radical change over the next two weeks then it will be a yes.

Barry surely cannot start another game, I dont care if McCarthy / Gibson / Osman are injured - put Ledson in there, or Lundstram, or even Baines; they would all be better than him. Alcaraz getting banned at least means he cannot get picked for the next game. Robles hasnt really done anything since he has been here apart from being the worst player in a team composed mostly of reserves. Kone is as bad as he was at Sevilla, which was very bad. Distin is just old.

All completely true - and bizarrely ignored by the manager.

robles? Kone? Alcaraz? All absolute garbage. Distin finished. Barry finished. Mid season books by players. Where is the discipline or the drive?

Baines and Naismith in midfield today by the end. Horrible and clueless

your right there, Baines , Barkley who tried without it really coming off, naismith and bryan when he came on and coleman second half put a bit of effort in, jags is trying but its not happening, and kone you could make a case for because he has been out so long , the rest need to look at themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back