Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listening on the radio before and a fella called up saying Ferguson had been disruptive behind the scenes. I think Martinez would sling him out straight away if that had been the case but there's something going on behind the scenes with the squad because like you said, those players are absolutely 100% gunning to get Martinez sacked.
Imagine that ****ing idiot as manager?

Dear God.

Exactly right mate. I'm convinced of it now: they see a life of up and under footy with Unsworth or Ferguson and having a great laugh with Ossie and the rest of the funny guys in peace away from the hard task of having to play 21st century football.

Hope I'm wrong, I hope he gets a reaction in the coming weeks, but I suspect these players are in revolt...in fact I think the vast majority of people on this forum do also.

The future looks dire for anyone who believed we were getting back to the School of Science style of play. That place will be permanently locked shut for the next few years at least if these players get their ****ing way.
It's obvious he's lost the dressing room, however the reason you've concocted there is nonsense imo

I think they've simply lost faith in him, as happens at clubs up and down the land every season.

If they wanted an easy life I doubt they'd be hankering back for the Moyes era ffs, as he worked them a damn sight harder than Mr Nice does

We just need someone on the pitch who knows how to point properly........
Well we certainly need a leader on the pitch, every one shirks responsibility
Jags is too quiet and doesn't seem to motivate
No more than Martinez himself
Shawcross brought in and made captain if Martinez is to stay
And ffs get a defensive coach in and unload the Wigan has beens in the management structure
Like our assistant manager, what has he done for the good?

I wanted him to turn it round

I want last season's football

But he has lost that dressing room and he doesn't have a clue how to turn it round

Yep that sadly looks the case.

I despise the modern game and the power with the players and agents.

It really is a sad state of affairs isn't it mate. It's the kind of scenario I would expect to see from spoilt brats like Chelsea but nope, these 5 year old kids donning the Everton shirt seem to think they are far far better than what they are and have spat the dummy out because they've been asked to put some effort in. HOW DARE WE ask for some commitment!!!

Why does jags thinks he knows more than martinez at the end of the day martinez has made him captain.
We have so many brilliant players and yet none are playing to anywhere near their capabilities.
I think you might find more than 5 or 6 players not playing for martinez

Jags shoulders are down, he not fighting for the shirt! He our captain and he not even shouting at the players or even on at the ref, he got to do more right now. He looks like he feeling bsorry for himself.

Why does jags thinks he knows more than martinez at the end of the day martinez has made him captain.
We have so many brilliant players and yet none are playing to anywhere near their capabilities.
I think you might find more than 5 or 6 players not playing for martinez

5 or 6 mate? Try 9 or 10 and your closer to the problem.

It really is a sad state of affairs isn't it mate. It's the kind of scenario I would expect to see from spoilt brats like Chelsea but nope, these 5 year old kids donning the Everton shirt seem to think they are far far better than what they are and have spat the dummy out because they've been asked to put some effort in. HOW DARE WE ask for some commitment!!!

I said it last week mate, we as blues can tolerate a lot but we don't tolerate shithouses not putting themselves about for the cause.

Half of them are barely arsed. I want them gone regardless when we sort ourselves out of this mess.

Jags shoulders are down, he not fighting for the shirt! He our captain and he not even shouting at the players or even on at the ref, he got to do more right now. He looks like he feeling bsorry for himself.
I agree with that but if true i would make someone else captain.
Martinez has to show he is in charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back