Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird watching Evertonians who didn't want him in the first place almost rubbing their hands with glee at this sequences of results.

Far from it, my opinions before he came are pinions. To see my team struggle against weak opposition fill me with dread, I can't even look at the table this year.

I just can't believe that some people are blind to even say he doesn't deserve criticising for taking a team full of internationals closer and closer to the relegation zone in the hope of some mysterious football style

Anyone over, say 25, knows we've been in the situation (or worse) before however during those dark days we had a squad that could deal with it (little talent but plenty of fight) and a manager willing to do what is necessary. Unfortunately the exact opposite of what we have at the moment.

Exactly. Which is what makes this so scary.

the worst thing today was seeing all other away teams banging in goals ( at City, Anfield and Newcastle), Sunderland, Leicester, Burnley.

Everton could not even score once, that is relegation stuff there and then. If he was sacked right now I would be delighted tbh.

Its a play on the standard of player.. A joke, tonight is obviously not for humour in your house
what funny about everton getting beat by hull two nill alcaraz was are 4th choice center half before this season with jags distin and stones , robles was just a backup gk cant really make a case for kone as a think we overspent on him but who could we get better as a fourth choice cb.

Far from it, my opinions before he came are pinions. To see my team struggle against weak opposition fill me with dread, I can't even look at the table this year.

I just can't believe that some people are blind to even say he doesn't deserve criticising for taking a team full of internationals closer and closer to the relegation zone in the hope of some mysterious football style

He deserves a lot of criticism, and a rocket up his arse. But we are about to regress even further by changing him unless there is an ideal candidate lined up. It's a policy that seldom works.

I've voted no but I know it's out of his hands now as the shi house players have proved 100% today that they want someone else in. Probably someone who doesn't ask them to move that round thing about at pace on the deck and break teams down, a bit like they were doing last season but now it's all a bit too difficult for them so they've downed tools until someone else comes along. Gang of frauds the lot of them and I wish they could all be fine a months wedge for the absolute crap they have served up lately.
accuerdo amigo

I've voted no but I know it's out of his hands now as the shi house players have proved 100% today that they want someone else in. Probably someone who doesn't ask them to move that round thing about at pace on the deck and break teams down, a bit like they were doing last season but now it's all a bit too difficult for them so they've downed tools until someone else comes along. Gang of frauds the lot of them and I wish they could all be fine a months wedge for the absolute crap they have served up lately.
Exactly right mate. I'm convinced of it now: they see a life of up and under footy with Unsworth or Ferguson and having a great laugh with Ossie and the rest of the funny guys in peace away from the hard task of having to play 21st century football.

Hope I'm wrong, I hope he gets a reaction in the coming weeks, but I suspect these players are in revolt...in fact I think the vast majority of people on this forum do also.

The future looks dire for anyone who believed we were getting back to the School of Science style of play. That place will be permanently locked shut for the next few years at least if these players get their ****ing way.

The last poll was 80% in favour of Martinez. Now it's about 50/50. So I'd like to know what it was today that 30% changed their mind ffs.
We are having a bad season sure, but we don't sack the manager after the first bad run ffs.

You can't train distin and jags to change the way they play, they believe they know better then Martinez. Its a pity stones been injured. Martinez needs money this Jan and sell Howard and release distin and pienarr now. Buy a keeper and defender plus a winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back