Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doesn't mean much.
You can look at bad runs and compare which would be just as meaningful.
Moyes had runs such as 9 games without a win. 6 losses on the bounce. 1 win in 10. 5 losses in 7 games. 2 wins in 14 games. 2 wins in 10. 1 win in 8. All competitions mind you as I can't be bothered looking up league only. Just shows that all managers (especially ones without mountains of dosh) have bad runs.

If we are in the bottom 3 with a dozen games to go then I will be very concerned then.

Esk that is frightening and too close for comfort, no wonder our EX harped on about 40 points. But look at our last four games, how many points have we averaged and we Man City coming up.

I don't expect us to end on 35 points, I'm just saying I think that is the minimum required - I would expect a far better return over the last 18 games of the season as it's difficult to believe with the talent we have in the squad we cannot achieve better results. Over 2014 as a whole we averaged 1.6 points per game, that would give us a total of 48 or 49 points.

Mike Walker sacked, joe royle bought in. Ramos sacked, redknapp bought in. Di canio sacked, poyet bought in. Sanchez sacked, hodgson bought in. Smith sacked, moyes bought in. Avran grant sacked, allardyce bought in. You're honestly taking the piss if you can't think of a single manager replacement that has worked.

All clubs in the bottom 3 by this time or more.

Are we honestly at that point?

And maybe 3 of them mentioned did something long term after. Redknapp, Hodgson, Moyes.

Moyes had us here after we finished 4th...

I vote yes. But not until March

that us enough time to change things sign players who are better than what we have and gives both cups a good run.

no doubt a new man in march would keep us up no problem. .

I voted no, and I understand the poll has been done whilst the game is still raw in the minds of the fans, but @davek not even I can pass off all that on undercover red mess.

Alcielka for the blame? Because I have been quite pointed with my criticism of 'titting about at the back' but I couldn't put todays barbaric cowardice down to 'titting' or just the CB's.

I've voted no but I know it's out of his hands now as the shi house players have proved 100% today that they want someone else in. Probably someone who doesn't ask them to move that round thing about at pace on the deck and break teams down, a bit like they were doing last season but now it's all a bit too difficult for them so they've downed tools until someone else comes along. Gang of frauds the lot of them and I wish they could all be fine a months wedge for the absolute crap they have served up lately.

I think it depends on what happens in the window, I don't like turning on the manager but if he can't recognise where we need to build then there's not many options for us

All clubs in the bottom 3 by this time or more.

Are we honestly at that point?

And maybe 3 of them mentioned did something long term after. Redknapp, Hodgson, Moyes.

Moyes had us here after we finished 4th...

Who said I want Martinez sacked? I don't.

But the idea that it never works is insane. You sack when and only when you're positive that the manager can't improve you, but when you reach that point, you have to do it.

I've said before that for me that point is next november. Give bobby this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back