Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but you don't sack someone as a punishment. You do it to bring in someone better. If we go down, would be be able to find a manager who'd cope with the championship better than martinez?

It's a moot point anyway, because a) it won't happen and b) we know what happens when martinez wins a tropy and gets relegated, he pisses off to another top flight team.

Well of course we do not want it to happen. But hypothetically speaking are you saying RM would ditch us just like he did with Wigan?

Well of course we do not want it to happen. But hypothetically speaking are you saying RM would ditch us just like he did with Wigan?

If we won a trophy and got relegated this season? Yes. You think he wants to manage in the second flight? If he has two trophies on his shelf he'll have plenty of offers, don't worry about it..

Honestly if we ever do get relegated, they'll be a huge exodus don't kid yourself and the manager will be one of the first to look for an exit.

Yeah but you don't sack someone as a punishment. You do it to bring in someone better. If we go down, would be be able to find a manager who'd cope with the championship better than martinez?

It's a moot point anyway, because a) it won't happen and b) we know what happens when martinez wins a tropy and gets relegated, he pisses off to another top flight team.

A top 6 team wouldn't employ him. I honestly considered him for the Arsenal job but he's not ready for that yet, at the moment he isn't ready for Everton

At the very least he needs to be hauled in front of the chairman

I reckon they speak on a regular basis, possibly on the phone tonight, maybe will speak to him tomorrow but it won't be a dismissal. Kenwright would have to pay big money to sack him.

If we won a trophy and got relegated this season? Yes. You think he wants to manage in the second flight? If he has two trophies on his shelf he'll have plenty of offers, don't worry about it..

Honestly if we ever do get relegated, they'll be a huge exodus don't kid yourself and the manager will be one of the first to look for an exit.

I know mate that is why the current situation really worries me just like that year under our EX when it went down to the last game!

Its very difficult once its lost.. the most commonly accepted method is urinating on the most alpha of personnel in the dressing room to assert dominance and re establish pack order

Yep, once it's gone it's gone. The only way to get it back is to man up and this is probably a long shot but he would need to rein-act the Scarface 'say goodnight to the bad guy' scene

I reckon they speak on a regular basis, possibly on the phone tonight, maybe will speak to him tomorrow but it won't be a dismissal. Kenwright would have to pay big money to sack him.

Ffs nobody knows that

Moyes got a one season pay off with 4 years left on his contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back