Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read a retweet from Luke Garbutt which seems a bit disrespectful. This is problem here, it's clear the players aren't playing for the manager. What we need is for Martinez to show his authority by bringing Luke out before the West Ham game for warm up and then drag him by his fancy hair to the centre circle before lowering his slacks and SODOMISING Luke in front of a baying Goodison and then dropping him for Oviedo for the game itself.

Luke will then learn from this lesson and eventually play well, gaining six assists before the season is through.

What was the retweet .@Everton defender @luke_garbutt says crisis talk is premature - http://www.sportal.com.au/football/english-football/garbutt-crisis-talk-premature/bfr0pfem8v2f1s568ad802leh… #BPL #EFC #NEWEVE??

Just read a retweet from Luke Garbutt which seems a bit disrespectful. This is problem here, it's clear the players aren't playing for the manager. What we need is for Martinez to show his authority by bringing Luke out before the West Ham game for warm up and then drag him by his fancy hair to the centre circle before lowering his slacks and SODOMISING Luke in front of a baying Goodison and then dropping him for Oviedo for the game itself.

Luke will then learn from this lesson and eventually play well, gaining six assists before the season is through.

Club discipline @chicoazul style ?

Crikey! 746 responses!

Ok, bearing in mind that I've come in late, here's my 2c worth...

I voted no because I don't want us to be that kind of club, I'd rather BK did the "chairman" role and sorted him out first, and, mostly, if there is a dressing room revolt, I'd rather someone sat down with the players and told them to "grow the ****up!"

Years ago, my AFL team was quite successful in playing players in any position. We even won a a Grand Final by switching the back line with the forward line to confuse the opposition. Granted, I know I'm comparing Apples with Oranges here, but the concept of having players play in multiple positions is not a bad idea. HAVING SAID THAT....if it's not working, you stop doing it. If players are down on form, you stop doing it. Players can easily get back to form in their comfort zone(position) but first you need to stop playing them out of position!

If we did see no improvement, then I'd rather see the season out than appoint someone out of work at the moment. Of course, if were in relegation danger, then all bets are off!

We should just not have a manager, it seems.

The players decide themselves whether they want to win or not.

The players aren't playing cause they think the managers a tit.

Yet the way to get them playing is for the manager who they think is a tit to give them a bollocking.

Great logic that.

When you say stupid things like the buck doesn't stop with the manager.

Calling your buddy into back you up, awwww how sweet, don't forget to give him kisses before bed. Much prefer when you 2 hated each ther
7fe.gif

@davek

I tell you Dave. There should certainly be some discussion tomorrow about certain players attitudes.

Not challenging for the second ball

Not passing it with enough aggression

I'd be having some in tomorrow if I were Martinez
Player rule - what a horrible development.

Let's hope the chairman doesn't see it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back