Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've resisted the Owen Coyle shouts to spare the children.

But I can say this there is an element of agenda going on with certain posters.

The quoting 'IMWT' earlier and the irony of it considering the same ones wanted Martinez and generated the 'school of science is on its way back' song is not lost on me.
I like him, I hope he turns this round, I'm against sacking him at present.

If it gets Mike Walker bad though, he has to go. The club are far more important than one man. But for the time being, I'd give him a bit more time.

Of course not. Far too soon to even talk about sacking him. Last season showed what he is capable of, now that he is struggling, he deserves the opportunity to solve it.
I did say last season (when everyone was in love with him and his brown shoes - how short memories we have sometimes) that the test of a great manager is one who can find a way to get a team out of a crisis - let him have his chance to prove he can do it.

Of course not. Far too soon to even talk about sacking him. Last season showed what he is capable of, now that he is struggling, he deserves the opportunity to solve it.
I did say last season (when everyone was in love with him and his brown shoes - how short memories we have sometimes) that the test of a great manager is one who can find a way to get a team out of a crisis - let him have his chance to prove he can do it.
We are getting worse though.
How long would you give him?

Massively disrespectful from young Garbutt. The best thing that could happen to him would to be summoned to Martinez's office tomorrow to explain his actions in front of Martinez and his entire coaching team. If Martinez is serious about keeping the dressing room he should then order Garbutt stripped and BUMMED with Dennis Lawrence and co finishing off with a disciplinary bukkake.

Then we can all move on.

We won't turn it around unless we get a winger and drop Barry.

The question is will Roberto stick to his guns or accept this before its too late.

Just read a retweet from Luke Garbutt which seems a bit disrespectful. This is problem here, it's clear the players aren't playing for the manager. What we need is for Martinez to show his authority by bringing Luke out before the West Ham game for warm up and then drag him by his fancy hair to the centre circle before lowering his slacks and SODOMISING Luke in front of a baying Goodison and then dropping him for Oviedo for the game itself.

Luke will then learn from this lesson and eventually play well, gaining six assists before the season is through.

We are getting worse though.
How long would you give him?
If we got to the stage where we were looking likely to go down, then you would have to seriously consider sacking him. I still don't think it will get to that point, and when we do climb out of the current slump, he will be a better manager for it.

If we got to the stage where we were looking likely to go down, then you would have to seriously consider sacking him. I still don't think it will get to that point, and when we do climb out of the current slump, he will be a better manager for it.
If we leave it there is a chance it will be too late.
I think the crossroads is now especially with the players not playing for him and the window upon us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back