Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
zzPROP140412-032-Sunderland_Everton.jpg

See, this is why we should never have banners. Or giant cringeworthy murals.
The only thing cringeworthy is fans being as fickle as **** and deserting *bobby brown shoes*

When you say stupid things like the buck doesn't stop with the manager.

Calling your buddy into back you up, awwww how sweet, don't forget to give him kisses before bed. Much prefer when you 2 hated each ther

No mate. I just wanted @davek to know you're so annoyed your negging me.

Because you're wrong

If we leave it there is a chance it will be too late.
I think the crossroads is now especially with the players not playing for him and the window upon us
There is a chance, but I would be a bit more patient. I am also uncomfortable with the idea of sacking a manager and getting a new one in hoping he can do good business in the January window. There would be too much short term decisions for my liking.
And I'm not sure that the players "are not playing for him" - to me it just looks like they are playing without confidence. He needs to get the mojo back into the team and soon.

Massively disrespectful from young Garbutt. The best thing that could happen to him would to be summoned to Martinez's office tomorrow to explain his actions in front of Martinez and his entire coaching team. If Martinez is serious about keeping the dressing room he should then order Garbutt stripped and BUMMED with Dennis Lawrence and co finishing off with a disciplinary bukkake.

Then we can all move on.

Wonder why this kid wants to 'stir the sh!t' so much before he leaves?

I repost this quote from the Howard book and ask anyone doubting that these players aren't capable of tanking these matches to comment.

"Roberto had a reputation for being classy and confident, affable and intelligent. Officially I was optimistic. But in truth I felt very wary and defensive. Everton was my team. He was the newbie. He'd be bringing a different style with him, not to mention a new goalkeeping coach. He was going to have to earn the right to belong. He and his whole gang".

Probably completely jarg but seen a rumour on Twitter and Facebook that they're about to have a late night press conference.

Like I say, probably not true but I will keep an eye out.

There is a chance, but I would be a bit more patient. I am also uncomfortable with the idea of sacking a manager and getting a new one in hoping he can do good business in the January window. There would be too much short term decisions for my liking.
And I'm not sure that the players "are not playing for him" - to me it just looks like they are playing without confidence. He needs to get the mojo back into the team and soon.
I see your point but i think its too late for martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back