Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I repost this quote from the Howard book and ask anyone doubting that these players aren't capable of tanking these matches to comment.

"Roberto had a reputation for being classy and confident, affable and intelligent. Officially I was optimistic. But in truth I felt very wary and defensive. Everton was my team. He was the newbie. He'd be bringing a different style with him, not to mention a new goalkeeping coach. He was going to have to earn the right to belong. He and his whole gang".
that's fkn wound me up that, hadn't heard/read that before

should be glad of a new style coming in, might give Howard a chance to win something with "his" team

K'inell. I'm sure kopites are making this up.

Players revolt. Late night conferences.

We finished 5th with our highest points total. Have spent 28mill on a striker and have Samuel efin' Eto'o on the bench...

But hey, no revolt against Moyes when we were in the same position, but with Saha, Neville, Straq and Bilyaletdinov all mixing it up.

Christ.
That's the way these plotters work mate, they'll stop at nothing to turn the clock back to the atrocious brand of football they're used to.

WHERE'S YA FKN PREVIEW ???
hqdefault.jpg

WHAT FKN PREVIEW???

latest

He's entitled to his opinion, but not to voice it while he is still an active player. Those comments, in my opinion, are grounds for an internal charge of gross misconduct... and potential dismissal.
They were comments made about his view when Martinez first arrived, that dave has taken completely out of context. What's wrong with a player saying the new manager will have to earn his respect?

For the record Howard has said plenty of positive things about Martinez since

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ard-praises-Roberto-Martinez-s-beautiful-mind

He's going to Liverpool on a free mate, is the word on the street. It means he can't move until the summer though. So he's still our player until then. If we had any sort of balls about us we'd deal with him in the right manner by dropping him until the last home game of the season and then getting our captain Jagielka to stand up like a man of authority and BUM HARD young Luke in the Gwladys Street goal during the lap of thanks.

The Everton way.

I see.... ANY player wishing to play for Liberpewl should be 'BUMMED HARD' ...but i fear that's how they like it.

that's fkn wound me up that, hadn't heard/read that before

should be glad of a new style coming in, might give Howard a chance to win something with "his" team
You can be sure the majority off these players felt/feel the same way.

As I said, these players are tanking here the first opportunity they get. They smell blood in the water and they want this manager out and a familiar face in.

Watch what happens in the next few weeks as one of the back room mates gets the nod.

Unfinished business from the sumner of 2013 this is.

You can be sure the majority off these players felt/feel the same way.

As I said, these players are tanking here the first opportunity they get. They smell blood in the water and they want this manager out and a familiar face in.

Watch what happens in the next few weeks as one of the back room mates gets the nod.

Unfinished business from the sumner of 2013 this is.

You only need to see how many of them are unavailable these days to see their attitude towards playing for the manager at the moment.

They were comments made about his view when Martinez first arrived, that dave has taken completely out of context. What's wrong with a player saying the new manager will have to earn his respect?

For the record Howard has said plenty of positive things about Martinez since

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ard-praises-Roberto-Martinez-s-beautiful-mind
Utter nonsense. He showed how little regard he has for Martinez. No context can cover over that.

Counting the days until that phony yank no mark leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back