Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You only need to see how many of them are unavailable these days to see their attitude towards playing for the manager at the moment.
Exactly, injuries my arse.....especially Howard and his calf injury.

Watch how they all become fit after he's sacked.

****ing scumbags.

You can be sure the majority off these players felt/feel the same way.

As I said, these players are tanking here the first opportunity they get. They smell blood in the water and they want this manager out and a familiar face in.

Watch what happens in the next few weeks as one of the back room mates gets the nod.

Unfinished business from the sumner of 2013 this is.

Yon made a goon of yourself over the "cone carriers" being a shoo in for the job before Martinez got it, surprised that you're wheeling it out again. Only this time it's an internal coup lead by Colonel Howard. Just lol

K'inell. I'm sure kopites are making this up.

Players revolt. Late night conferences.

We finished 5th with our highest points total. Have spent 28mill on a striker and have Samuel efin' Eto'o on the bench...

But hey, no revolt against Moyes when we were in the same position, but with Saha, Neville, Straq and Bilyaletdinov all mixing it up.

Christ.

I don't think we were ever in this position with a run of form this bad with no end in sight under Moyes in January. And if we had of been, for all of Moyes's many, many faults, he's not one you could ever see taking a team down.

I never panicked about relegation under Moyes, but I'm close to panic now, as I can see a situation where Martinez changes naff all, we continue to lose, we have a horrific run of games starting February (Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal) and we could be solidly in the bottom three by March, with a setup that any side in this league will find easy to play against, which means our easy-ish run-in means sod all.

You know that thread in the alehouse about the hardest you've laughed at something?

I feel like posting in that everytime Davek and kopitetroll post about others having an agenda.

You know that thread in the alehouse about the hardest you've laughed at something?

I feel like posting in that everytime Davek and kopitetroll post about others having an agenda.
I'm not sure I find it funny seeing our new manager stabbed in the back like, but yeah. Whatever.

So, no revolt then. Just poor man management.

If your talking about Jags coming out saying the lads are all behind Martinez that's a load of bull. Actions speak louder than words, same old crap spouting from his mouth, we are disappointed, we need to win, next game blah blah. If Martinez hasn't lost the dressing room then Jagielka needs to go one further and admit that they have been an absolute disgrace to the shirt not just today but for the majority of the season.

As I said, these players are tanking here the first opportunity they get. They smell blood in the water and they want this manager out and a familiar face in.

Watch what happens in the next few weeks as one of the back room mates gets the nod.
É

Dave, you seem to be abounding with conspiracy theories, calm down, less of the hysteria.

hang on, are you saying you think Martinez WILL be going ???
Racing certainty now I think. An absolute tragedy for this clubs progression if it does. Watch the cave man replacement with their up and under football we get in their place.

A complete disaster what these players are being allowed to achieve for their own narrow ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back