Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. That's why I think he's a dead man walking myself, but prepared to let him lose that game and make it beyond doubt that sacking him was the right course of action.

Think they'll sack him if we go out of the Cup to be honest Tubes

We don't just need to change the manager, we need new players! Doing both will cost money, and i'm not sure Kenwright will act.

It's very concerning, because we are looking like the second worst team in the league at the moment.

Today had nothing to do with players bottling, today had something to do with poor a poor set-up and tactics.....again.

Barry bullied for the entire game at CB, stepping up for an offside that never was - never changed by the manager
Naismith deployed as some sort of creative playmaker
Coleman doubled up on every occassion

After stating not 12 hours ago that he doesn't change things as this brings in doubt, he changed everything.

He's loosing it and doesn't know what to do.We play City, we'll get tonked and we won't be 13th by then, we'll be a point or two off the relegation zone going into middle January.

We don't look dangerous, but look vulnerable; we don't have ny fight or passion and we will be playing teams who will. he did the same at Wigan, a blind refusal to change his ways.

Nonsense. This is all about players not giving a ****.

He needs to get a few in through the door and turf that centre of defence out for a kick off.

This has less to do with Martinez and more to do with players who aren't putting it in.

We don't just need to change the manager, we need new players! Doing both will cost money, and i'm not sure Kenwright will act.

It's very concerning, because we are looking like the second worst team in the league at the moment.

Who's worse mate? Because Leicester should of won today at Anfield, they were the better side but left with only a point because of the two penalties awarded against them...

It kinda was until this season wh
Because Martinez is very open and precise when talking about how he wants his team to play. It certainly isn't quick break-away football.
when he opened a page in the tactics manual under the chapter UNIQUE and it told him ..... tell the players to forget about fight and intensity and the will to move forward. Make sure the defense is like a strainer as they will learn from leaking soft goals. Tell the keepers to be rubbish as that will make the defensive aim of learning from leaking goals easier. Get the crowd at goodison to go to sleep because some of the think we were always a reaction support and a quite errie goodison is what other teams will hate. ....
Muppet.

Everton ‏@Everton 1m1 minute ago
RM: "We had chances today but there is a lack of confidence. It is a tough period but we still want to find real success this season."

Everton ‏@Everton 2m2 minutes ago
RM: "I thought the only positive was the way we started - we were trying to find momentum but conceding a simple goal affected us too much."

hahahahaha nothing to do with being out fought for every ball

But Roberto you said:
“I’m not someone who works in percentages. I don’t work on having a good defensive record to win things"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back