Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still voting no, but he's making it very hard for me.
same mate.
We need a win from somewhere, and its tough to see where it coming from

West Ham at home next Tuesday, followed by City at home in 10 days is going to be grim.
I fear if we lose both of those home games in the same toothless fashion, then we'll be looking at a new manager
He picks the team, tells them how to play: the buck stops with Bobby
But we are being let down by the senior pros in the team

I'm going to wait till the WBA game before saying whether he should go. Draw or loss there, and regardless of the West Ham result he should be sacked by default, and he should have no complaints either.

How can you vote no ffs

We look to be getting worse against some of the worst sides in the league

We are awful at the back midfield and up top , players out of position, formation changing so much you can see they are unsure of there instructions

Baines and Naismith at CM ffs

If he would have come out today with a 451 to sure things up ,had us more direct looking for knock downs and most importantly the players fighting then I would say at least he's learning, he's trying to rectify the situation

I'm going to wait till the WBA game before saying whether he should go. Draw or loss there, and regardless of the West Ham result he should be sacked by default, and he should have no complaints either.

Pulis WBA?

Well be lucky to get a result mate.

Can't see us beating West Ham, City or anyone mate.
How many times do you see a cup run being the springboard back into a season?

We'll do them next week, City will be tough, but if we get a bounce out of the WHU game we can unsettle them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back