Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesn't go now, how long do we give him? Were over half way through the season, do we have to wait until we plummet into the drop zone before he goes?

Even befor kick off today I took one look at the team selection and thought another mess of a team. He's either too arrogant/stubborn to change or doesn't know what to do to change it.

I was considering Aston Villa, but they we're on such a poor run of form and how we played, I couldn't go that far.

The fact that we're twenty seven games into this season, and there hasn't been ONE full game we can be proud of is the biggest piece of evidence.

Exactly, I said it after the Palace game that there was something fundamentally different about this season. Its just wasn't the same, of course i got laughed at and had many an argument but it turns out i was right.

who is 3rd keeper, roubles is a joke, I lamented him before I was pretty told off on this forum. How is he playing for Everton, It beggars belief a club like us cant have 2 decent keepers. Its not like we are some non league team.

I love Martínez but it's obvius that things have gone out of control. Not sure if giving him the sack would fix it but it's an option that should be considered.

Four wins in twenty... F'ing terrifying that!

Enough is enough - OUT!

(fell free to vault me over this later if we suddenly turn it all around, qualify for champions league and win a uefa and fa cup double.... But feeling sadly confident in my immunity right now)

BK should be dragging him into his office in the morning and demanding he comes up with a plan B in terms of playing style.

If he refuses then he has to go.

Any word on what the board may be thinking about current situation?

Morbid+for+office+workers+_7f1f1c7d1f61f5de9040c7caa1dc0918.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back