Show us your gash!

Not much for me. I think I’ve led a boarding life, one from being bitten by a dog on my upper lip which you can’t really see as it’s on my philtrum (no don’t ask it wasn’t anything perverted) so you can’t really see it. Two in my left arm from an operations last year after I ruptured my distal tendon.

You wouldn't want to see mine! Lol
Big one from belly button down from 3 ceasereans
One down left leg from hip replacement
One across left hand side from mastectomy
One on right boob through lumpectomy
2 under each arm pit through lymph node removal
Oh and last but not least, a very small one on forehead where a teacher threw the blackboard rubber (meant for boy playing up behind)

What crime did you commit in a former life, dear?

Scar top and bottom of right elbow. Forearm went up and out of the skin, upper arm went down and out of the skin. Still have 3 pins holding it in place. Did it when I was 9, fell off a wall play fighting with a mate like we were on some mad platform in Mortal Kombat.

Small scar above right eye where a piercing from my youth was ragged out in a fight.

Scar on left thigh thanks to a bite from Staffie.

Very small scar on knuckle of little finger (left hand). Own fault, I was 2 and picked up a brick to throw at a rat in the back garden, it was heavy and I fell out of my hand when I was trying to pick it up. My left hand was still on the floor for some reason.

Mental scars, numerous from supporting this basket case of a club.

Scar top and bottom of right elbow. Forearm went up and out of the skin, upper arm went down and out of the skin. Still have 3 pins holding it in place. Did it when I was 9, fell off a wall play fighting with a mate like we were on some mad platform in Mortal Kombat.

Small scar above right eye where a piercing from my youth was ragged out in a fight.

Scar on left thigh thanks to a bite from Staffie.

Very small scar on knuckle of little finger (left hand). Own fault, I was 2 and picked up a brick to throw at a rat in the back garden, it was heavy and I fell out of my hand when I was trying to pick it up. My left hand was still on the floor for some reason.

Mental scars, numerous from supporting this basket case of a club.

That brick throwing thing is a concern, still would though

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back