Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam davison ‏@adamdartdavison 1h Danny Ings the player we was In talks with but Everton sign him for around £8m that's including appearances that's the item bound player

adam davison ‏@adamdartdavison 55m
@jwh1982 @LPP2014 no Ings was in talks yesterday but been offered better at Everton

adam davison ‏@adamdartdavison 5m
@BremnersLaces Leeds is a much bigger club than burnley but Everton have the deal done

Who is Adam Davison and how would he know what's going on though?? 179 followers... Surely he'd have more if he was ITK.

adam davison ‏@adamdartdavison 1h Danny Ings the player we was In talks with but Everton sign him for around £8m that's including appearances that's the item bound player

adam davison ‏@adamdartdavison 55m
@jwh1982 @LPP2014 no Ings was in talks yesterday but been offered better at Everton

adam davison ‏@adamdartdavison 5m
@BremnersLaces Leeds is a much bigger club than burnley but Everton have the deal done

I'd be massivlely shocked if this was true.

He's not even that good.

That el sharaawry rumour has been finally put to bed not that anyone believed it hes supposedly had a operation on his foot that will keep him out for 10 weeks

Weird that, hammers fan one of my cousin goes out with and his family think he's class! all about opinions isn't it.

Yeah, my missus and Brothers like him just cos he's from Canning Town like them but they know he isnt a top end player, so i take there opinion along with mine from what ive seen going to the odd Hammers game and TV. He's alright, nothing special, not good enough for us and to take us on IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back