Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;1J99xxeBEBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J99xxeBEBk[/video]

OK so I'd have him on a free or for a million or two.

The lads got talent. He'd need to produce it week in, week out and be a bit more direct for us. Lukaku has needed better service than Deulofeu/Mirallas has been giving him. Another ball hogger we dont need.

In Martinez we trust.

The lads got talent. He'd need to produce it week in, week out and be a bit more direct for us. Lukaku has needed better service than Deulofeu/Mirallas has been giving him. Another ball hogger we dont need.

In Martinez we trust.

Is all that is needed to be said.

*waits for post about Kone*

Well he was a dreadful signing as was Alcaraz. And McCarthy was still never worth £13m. I trust his loans though

McCarthy is easily worth £13m, he is massively important to how we play and we missed him yesterday. Also don't you think it is a bit early to say Alcaraz and Kone were dreadful signings?

Well he was a dreadful signing as was Alcaraz. And McCarthy was still never worth £13m. I trust his loans though

You'll eat your words about this one, Alcaraz is a very solid player going from every Wigan fan ever. Kone on the other hand, I'll agree with you there, we've seen him miss 2 open nets then get injured for a season, he's a dud for me.

McCarthy is easily worth £13m, he is massively important to how we play and we missed him yesterday. Also don't you think it is a bit early to say Alcaraz and Kone were dreadful signings?[/QUOTE

£6m for no league starts, no goals and missing the entire season. No

Alcaraz was just pointless.

You'll eat your words about this one, Alcaraz is a very solid player going from every Wigan fan ever. Kone on the other hand, I'll agree with you there, we've seen him miss 2 open nets then get injured for a season, he's a dud for me.

Tbh mate i doubt we'll see Alcaraz much. Jags / Distin first choice. Stones 3rd

How do you know when he has hardly played? Same for Alcaraz. I bet he'll surprise a few people when he finally plays.

And McCarthy is worth £13m all day long. If he continues at this rate then he could be a £20m midfielder by the end of the season.

£6m for no league starts, no goals and missing the entire season. No

Alcaraz was just pointless.

No league starts and goals may having something to do with him missing the entire season.

Alcaraz isn't pointless, we need squad players and with the probable departure of Heitinga in January he will be needed.

In Martinez we trust.

Well from that video if you want service from McGeady you ain't gonna get it. You'll get loads of tricks to beat his man but little end product.

Of course that might not be reflective of him as a whole but i;ve always seen him as a bog standard winger really. Might be useful as a squad player when we need bodies but he's not good enough to play regularly for us.

Weather its a loan or permanent, we really need bobby to pull another deulofeu style rabbit out the hat. A sh!t hot winger/striker would be ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back