Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
This

We need bodies like it or not

If he's a cheap option then I am all for it, He will rotate between Barry and McCarthy who will at some point get banned/injured given there postion
We also need somebody who can find a killer ball to open teams up or combine well with McCarthy in the middle to get at teams. Barry's great, don't get me wrong, but we need to have options.

I dont get the snobbery over this. He's a good passer and solid tackler and would slot right in ahead of McCarthy and Barry when Ross is out....he also offers us cover out wide right. He's played basically the role Coleman has before so, if SC is out, he could step in for the Derby if this is correct and is sorted in time.

Not quite a signing to get the juices flowing but I actually reckon he and McCarthy had a cracking game at Goodison when we beat them over Christmas last year.
But still...

I'm gonna be honest, if it means the back of Osman then I am all for it.

Thing is, Osman will stick around like a bad smell for at least another two years.

I dont get the snobbery over this. He's a good passer and solid tackler and would slot right in ahead of McCarthy and Barry when Ross is out....he also offers us cover out wide right. He's played basically the role Coleman has before so, if SC is out, he could step in for the Derby if this is correct and is sorted in time.

i have no problem with it, BUT we still need another no. 10

If he had a foreign name and was from abroad everyone would be raving about him now, but because he's from Wigan it's a no no??

The information on transfermarket shows that his contract is up summer 2016. We are talking about broken leg here why would he sell McArthur cheaply? I hope we don't end up paying Wigan 7/8m for McArthur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back