Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAVIDMOYES should receive an infraction for popcorning us loyal users. My heartrate has been going ten to the dozen all day, angry at the prospect of us signing McArthur.

A backup keeper who's no good is no good full stop.

I hope his next outing proves he's a little better than that. A good goalkeeper is confident in his abilities, with him being young hopefully he'll learn this confidence. Should we play him vs Stevenage?

On the contrary, he's looked pretty good in 1 on 1's in his few appearances.

Still not enough to go on to claim he's good or bad purely based on this season.

This proves davidmoyes knows someone at finch farm, but not someone in the inner circle or whatever, so he still will be able to give us info

You can keep me to this, the only reason why Traore won't happen is if we mess it up. From everything that has come out about the deal, including Roberto's comments, the deal is done. The only thing stopping the deal surely is us probably wanting to Delay the announcement of it.

If there is some chance Monaco want him back it is because we have delayed too much, but considering he was 4th choice (at least) just 2 days ago i don't think Falcao's inhury will affect that.

I mean Falcao has only scored 9 goals for them, surely then he is not their main goal source and therefore, although quality, is missable.
Bet we are delaying so we pay less wages while he is injured.

Could be right there, we seem to be running a private branch of the NHS, judging from the number of players we sign that immediately need treatment.

He did. Fernando did not sign.

He never said Fernando would sign.

Anyway, he's been right nearly all the time. If he's wrong occasionally it means the deal fell through or something changed. Happens all the time.

He's posted enough times on here and been right enough times to deserve a bit of respect. He's not someone on a wind up, he rarely posts and only posts when there is news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back