Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely disappointed that Martinez has said Traore coming in will probably be the last player in. Having 4 loanees potentially making your starting 11 is getting a bit ridiculous, and the squad is definitely not deep enough to get top 4.
It's obviously the cliche question but where has all that money from Fellaini gone? All on debts?

Only 2 are first teamers, one is likely to sign in the summer, and I reckon he's saving his money for Lukaku tbh.

Extremely disappointed that Martinez has said Traore coming in will probably be the last player in. Having 4 loanees potentially making your starting 11 is getting a bit ridiculous, and the squad is definitely not deep enough to get top 4.
It's obviously the cliche question but where has all that money from Fellaini gone? All on debts?
I think it's just that only morons buy in January

You can continue to attribute any vague thing he says to anything that happens, that's up to you. But I'll just leave this here.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/articles/c/confirmation_bias.htm

LOL, what the heck is that? Let's go back to an earlier comment of yours: You implied he was making an educated guess/speculating because it's January and we were always likely to sign somebody. Okay, then by that reckoning he had odds of 31/1 of starting that thread on the very day we unveiled a player....

You're also forgetting that he's got 'previous' for being defo itk.

Still think there's a surprise left for this window. Probably a close to deadline deal. Just my humble opinion like.

Greg O'Keeffe ‏@GregOK 2m
Contrary to rumours Everton are not signing James McArthur from Wigan. He was at Finch Farm today as part of his coaching badges. #EFC #WAFC

We would be

5 players all in one season

We'd be spitting feathers

And I'm sure all the Man United fans would be making comments about how "They're getting a fair price" or "Well, they're only mid table, sucks for their fans but who cares etc"

Football is a business. Only thing that counts is how strong your bargaining position is. There´s no honour among thieves.

brilliant, we can all calm down then.

someone needs to have a word with that o keefe fella, everytime we work ourselves into a frenzy about a player he comes along and pees all over the bonfire.

I reckon Traore won´t happen.

You can keep me to this, the only reason why Traore won't happen is if we mess it up. From everything that has come out about the deal, including Roberto's comments, the deal is done. The only thing stopping the deal surely is us probably wanting to Delay the announcement of it.

If there is some chance Monaco want him back it is because we have delayed too much, but considering he was 4th choice (at least) just 2 days ago i don't think Falcao's inhury will affect that.

I mean Falcao has only scored 9 goals for them, surely then he is not their main goal source and therefore, although quality, is missable.

Contrary to rumours Everton are not signing James McArthur from Wigan. He was at Finch Farm today as part of his coaching badges. #EFC #WAFC

As I said earlier, this was a case of DAVID MOYES hearing that McArthur was at Finch Farm and then putting 2&2 together. He decided it came to 5 and posted that we were in "advanced talks"
A desperate attempt to rescue his discredited ITK status.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Hallelujah!

l-Hallelujah.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back