Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Sky.

''Antonio Araujo, the agent of Porto midfielder Fernando, has revealed that his client would be willing to consider a move to Italy. Reports suggest Manchester United and Liverpool are also keen on the Brazilian.''

lol.

World cup at Brazil is going to make this January very interesting. Baines is in the world cup team, but is he going to be in the starting XI? If his performance is solid for the rest of the season his going to be the first choice for Roy Hodgson. But the question is: Is Baines going to get more playing time in ManU or in Everton? Before his injury he would have played every game of the season. But now he has to earn his place back from Oviedo in the starting lineup. At ManU he would have to compete with Evra for the starting XI place. So, would a move to Old Trafford be a good or a bad thing for Baines considering World Cup?

There are players everywhere who are in a search for playing time in hopes to earn a spot in their national team in world cup. De Bryne, Heitinga, Di Maria, Jelavic, Vermaelen for example.
I believe there is going to be some interesting transfers in January

How many of you guys that seem to rate Bruno Martins Indi have actually seen him play? I mean watched him play a full match like a half dozen times or more? I'm not convicting anyone here, just genuinely curious if anybody who rates him has seen him play regularly. I haven't as I don't watch the Dutch Eredivisie.. I only casually follow Ajax.

Are we really discussing the possibility of signing Pato??? Do we not think he might want european football if he was to come back from south america?

Hes not the player he was, but hes certainly entitled to at least a europa league club.

Hes the sort of signing we could look at if we were to get 4th this year. Before then, what do we have to offer the likes of Pato, an elite player with no affinity to the club, nothing.

Kenwyne Jones/McGeady/Donovan/Long are all much more realistic targets of Bobbys IMO

Are we really discussing the possibility of signing Pato??? Do we not think he might want european football if he was to come back from south america?

Hes not the player he was, but hes certainly entitled to at least a europa league club.

Hes the sort of signing we could look at if we were to get 4th this year. Before then, what do we have to offer the likes of Pato, an elite player with no affinity to the club, nothing.

Kenwyne Jones/McGeady/Donovan/Long are all much more realistic targets of Bobbys IMO

hahahahahahhaa

EDIT* tbf, I guess it it more realistic than Pato.

Well this is a discussion forum isn't it?? And what's the name of this thread... Silly Season January 2014?? Seems odd that we'd be discussing any players what so ever then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back