Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I think we will sign another player, surely Bobby can see we need a CM, SURELY???!??!?!

Bobby please.

Nah, we need creativity desperately.

We have 2 ready for the 3 free roles behind Lukaku, Barkley and Mirallas, 3 if you count Delefeou but I still think he's best as sub whilst I'm hoping McGeady's ready as I think he'll prove to be an excellent signing if he is but that's debatable.

As far as I am concerned Piennar, Osman and Naismith aren't good enough and are only decent black up against mid table teams.

I'm praying we sign Tadic and I refuse to give up on the idea on it until the end of the transfer deadline. Roberto will only be saying what suits him, anything for an easy life.

Goals win games, we have someone there to put the chances away but we're lacking creativity IMO.

Last edited:

How did Franck Moussa play against Arsenal??

even though they lost 4-0, i've heard from a reliable source that martinez was very impressed again. Not sure how many times he's scouted him, but he's been impressed pretty much every time. think it could be similar to the mcgeady situation in that martinez would prefer to buy him in the summer, but may be forced to sign him this month due to ross' fitness concerns, gibson being injured and the recently poor performances of osman - seems as though he's tempted to address the isssue now.

guess it's a case of watch this space really.

Why; just because he doesn't score 30 goals in his last 10 games. If he changes games and it turns a draw into 3 points then thats what he has been brought in for

I am glad we have bought someone in of course, but if he is already going to be missing for more than a 3rd of those games....oh forget it! I can't be bothered explaining that lol

We've got 16 games left to play, Martinez has said Traore will feature in the last 9-10 games. That's not 1-2 weeks injured.

He's said he'll be influential in the last 10 games, whether he's available before that's open to how you interpret it and other things that have been reported so stop being negative and let's see what happens.

Roberto has got very little wrong up to now, if anything so why doubt him.

The club was getting abused all day cause Traore fell through by the knee jerkers now they are being criticised cause a Roberto doesn't think he'll set the league alight until the last 10 games of the season.

The Man's an outstanding manager, just sit back and enjoy him, he'll put us back on the map.

Last edited:
I am glad we have bought someone in of course, but if he is already going to be missing for more than a 3rd of those games....oh forget it! I can't be bothered explaining that lol

In all honesty, I cannot West Ham, who are in dire need of a striker, going after, to great lengths, this lad if he his not ready. Martinez expects his biggest contribution to be in the run in, it does not mean he won't/can't influence a game in the mean time

Out for 1-2 weeks

Hardly long term is it

Worrying about something that has not happened

Everton that

Lets worry after the window shuts then Derek, cos we can totally do something about it then.

Yes its a short term injury, but I guess we play about 5? games in the time hes out.

Anyway, ive got no problem yet, we are fine at the moment, but god help you Derek, god help you if it all goes wrong.

Lets worry after the window shuts then Derek, cos we can totally do something about it then.

Yes its a short term injury, but I guess we play about 5? games in the time hes out.

Anyway, ive got no problem yet, we are fine at the moment, but god help you Derek, god help you if it all goes wrong.

Do you wish Moyes was back mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back