Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems as tho we are living from 1 window to the other, we sell a player and most of the money doesnt get spent, we get told the same tired bullcrap about "right players not being available" and then we wait as a fanbase for the next window, in which we sell another player and more money just goes missing.

Clearly we come out of the window a little "bulkier" we got some cover on the wings and some cover upfront, if and when the players become match fit/sharp, im not objecting to loaning players, what I object to is the fact that money keeps going missing, all I wanna know is just where did the Arteta money go, nevermind the Fellaini money.

Its not as if our debts go down, clearly we give the players improved contracts, but surely that is evened out with the saving from the players we sell, none of it makes sense to me, but hey, we arent allowed to question the Greatest Evertonian that ever lived.

Since the Rooney summer, to date, we have a negative net spend of £9.5m. We have received over the odds for Felliani and Rodwell (£42m); we are operating like every other football club (apart from those which rich owners). The money is not going on the debt, its not going into the black hole, its going on other players.

Anyway, if we can get one more person in this January, it'll be a successful window

Its time Everton fans done something about it though. Did you see how LFC got rid of ex owners? They went on mad protests before every game. My memory may be wrong but I can't remember us doing what they done. Just my opinion

They did not get rid of there owners ffs

I hate people who think that happened

RBS forced the sale due to money owned

Since the Rooney summer, to date, we have a negative net spend of £9.5m. We have received over the odds for Felliani and Rodwell (£42m); we are operating like every other football club (apart from those which rich owners). The money is not going on the debt, its not going into the black hole, its going on other players.

Anyway, if we can get one more person in this January, it'll be a successful window

Your figures are so off its scary that you can get dressed in the morning.

Did you just pluck £9.5m from the Sky?

If we're saying Vellios we might aswell add Hallam Hope to the list, and Gueye.

Mirallas is a winger who can play up front, but he hardly fits the Martinez mould for a striker, and if he plays up there you lose a winger.

So Lukaku gets injured Kev slots in and Aiden/Del play in his postion

Not hard is it

Its time Everton fans done something about it though. Did you see how LFC got rid of ex owners? They went on mad protests before every game. My memory may be wrong but I can't remember us doing what they done. Just my opinion

Difference is the press were behind them. We are told to be grateful we aren't Blackburn, and that we should be glad not to be relegated

Positive as usual - nice one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back