Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn't write him off though mate.

You've written off Lundstram's chances of getting in our first team when he's not even kicked a ball for us in the Premier League.

Easy to be wise after the event when you sit on the fence, though.

I wrote off Drenthe, Stracqualursi, Gueye, Vellios, Jelavic, Bidwell and Baxter which turned out (or looks likely to turn out) correct.

Not writing someone off is equally a waste of time when they turn out crap as writing someone off when they turn out good is a mistake.

Lundstram might do, by the way. Just my opinion on what looks likely at the moment. Could be wrong.

I'm not negative for the sake of it, by the way. Stones, Ledson and Browning will be boss for example.

Can you stop arguing you bell ends, this is an open forum. Just put them on ignore and move on.

Call Goat a tit.

Goat is a legend. I especially love the way he doesn't fill threads with petty bickering over some minor point from months ago that has nothing to do with the topic of the thread and then point out when others aren't 'contributing'.

I can only dream of reaching his level.

Can you stop arguing you bell ends, this is an open forum. Just put them on ignore and move on.

Who's arguing? Me and Brennan are disagreeing on something that's Everton related in a thread called 'silly season' ffs.

There's no need to call anyone a bell end. If goes that bothered about it then, rather than telling other people to put posters on ignore, don't look.

Easy to be wise after the event when you sit on the fence, though.

I wrote off Drenthe, Stracqualursi, Gueye, Vellios, Jelavic, Bidwell and Baxter which turned out (or looks likely to turn out) correct.

Not writing someone off is equally a waste of time when they turn out crap as writing someone off when they turn out good is a mistake.

Lundstram might do, by the way. Just my opinion on what looks likely at the moment. Could be wrong.

I'm not negative for the sake of it, by the way. Stones, Ledson and Browning will be boss for example.

That's the one I find interesting, he looked a quick tony hibbert a few years ago, he must have come on leaps and bounds to be getting all this praise

ps I was spot on about coleman

That's the one I find interesting, he looked a quick tony hibbert a few years ago, he must have come on leaps and bounds to be getting all this praise

ps I was spot on about coleman

He has. A lot in the last 6-12 months. He was useless for the 18s. Surprised he even got a YTS.

Suppose that's why these coaches are doing their job and I work with 8 year olds.

Call Goat a tit.

Erm?

You might wanna do some piping in a downwards direction lad.

Goat is a legend. I especially love the way he doesn't fill threads with petty bickering over some minor point from months ago that has nothing to do with the topic of the thread and then point out when others aren't 'contributing'.

Thanks mate.

xxxxx

By the way, ive yet to be wrong about a player EVER.

Deal with it lads.

Perhaps you should read the below post:

Who's arguing? Me and Brennan are disagreeing on something that's Everton related in a thread called 'silly season' ffs.

There's no need to call anyone a bell end. If goes that bothered about it then, rather than telling other people to put posters on ignore, don't look.

It's a forum about Everton, me and Azzurri are talking about Everton players. Why you chose to get involved and start throwing insults around is beyond me. It's you who is turning this thread sour, not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back