Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't, and still wouldn't be at right midfield.

I said maybe he'll be a decent right back one day but I don't see him as the future of Everton's right midfield.

Was I wrong?

Seamus Coleman is sh*te. Why do people seem to like him and think he's 'the future' or whatever? Maybe one day he's going to be an decent right back one day, but at the moment he just runs into blind alleys and loses the ball. He's like a f**king headless chicken. Plus his crossing and his shots are abysmal. I'd rather have Barkley and possibly even Gueye there instead.

Yes, he puts great effort in, is physical and always has a go without fear, but that just isn't good enough for me. Of course we'd have better players there in future if we had money. But I think we've got better at the moment.

Views lids?

Edit: I've got to say like, he is great for the money we payed. I just don't get why people are saying he's going to be a great first team regular in years to come.

Okay mate x

What that guy from manic street preachers saying what Gillette and hicks was doing to liverpool was like watching your family being rapped I thought it was funny in a over the top way.

But anyway I will be very very disappointed if we don't bring in a CM it's all went quiet on Defour going to Fulham hasn't it.

Echo and the Bunnymen

Have you just done that to prove my point or argue against it?

You said he was s***e. Doesn't matter whether he was playing right back or right mid when you say a player is rubbish really.

For example, Kagawa isn't great out wide, doesn't mean he's a rubbish player.

Also you said you couldn't understand how people could think he'd be a great first team regular. Well you've just said Lundstram won't be one either.

Just sayin.

You said he was s***e. Doesn't matter whether he was playing right back or right mid when you say a player is rubbish really.

He was, though, wasn't he?

If you claim you thought Coleman was good at the time of that post then you're either a liar or clueless.

He has a period of about a year where he was poor. Luckily he's quality now, but that's not always been the case.

And when I said not a great first team regular I meant at right midfield, I'd just come from the pub when I wrote that.

Also you said you couldn't understand how people could think he'd be a great first team regular. Well you've just said Lundstram won't be one either.

Just sayin.

Pipe down ginge, never got anything wrong yourself like?

And when I said not a great first team regular I meant at right midfield, I'd just come from the pub when I wrote that.

Man U might be after you Azz, Moyes loves someone who back tracks.

I too was massively wrong on Coleman. I don't care 'coz he's ace now. No doubt I'll get it wrong again soon enough.

He was, though, wasn't he?

If you claim you thought Coleman was good at the time of that post then you're either a liar or clueless.

He has a period of about a year where he was poor. Luckily he's quality now, but that's not always been the case.

I didn't write him off though mate.

You've written off Lundstram's chances of getting in our first team when he's not even kicked a ball for us in the Premier League. Bit strange to me.

Pipe down ginge, never got anything wrong yourself like?

Man U might be after you Azz, Mouse loves someone who back tracks.

I too was massively wrong on Coleman. I don't care 'coz he's ace now. No doubt I'll get it wrong again soon enough.

Plenty of stuff. If you've got nothing to contribute then perhaps it's you who should 'pipe down'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back